Does anyone use SportingLife anymore?

Hi all, Hope this finds everyone well - roll on the weekend. This is the second time in just over a week that I've emailed 365media - the email of BSkyB, the owners of SportingLife - with incorrect horse details that I've spotted. Here's the latest: ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Garry Bettle Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 15:01 Subject: Tuesday May 19 2009 Punchestown 21:00 Blackhall Flat Race To: 365Media Service Desk Hi, Hope this email finds you all well - roll on the weekend. In the 21: at Punchestown: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,309926,00.html No. 10 Last Draw is showing as a Mare: ?ui=2&ik=2521469baa&view=att&th=12158f1d5957121b&attid=0.3&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12158edba7d29a59&zw However, the Racing Post report this as Gelding: ?ui=2&ik=2521469baa&view=att&th=12158f24fea71bc3&attid=0.2&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12158f0e62399c65&zw Can someone please help with getting this fixed? Many thanks! Cheers, Garry Bettle ---------- Forwarded message ---------- It's nearly time for the off and I still haven't received a reply. G.

Re: Does anyone use SportingLife anymore? I do use it to quickly check a horses favoured racing position, by reading their form comments from last runs, but not for anything else. It seems their data base is littered with errors. There is the thing you mention...instances where two horses with the same name have their profile in the same profile (i.e. a 3 yo maiden looks to have form as a 20f hurdler from ten years ago!!) and the OR's are all wrong. Even the distances beaten are entered wrong, noticed a couple as btn 62 lengths the other day when infact they were beaten by less than a length.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.