1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game - Paddy Power Deep Stacked $1000 gtd 20.00
    • Playing the Focus game - BoylePoker $1000 added Deepstack Freezeout 22.00
    • Playing one or more of the Listed Tournaments
    • Playing Other Tournaments
    • Playing Cash or SnGs
    • Playing Live

Re: ** Poker Friday 15th May ** Out. 3 limpers before me on button with TT, raised it up to 8xBB, 1 caller. Flop 244, he checks I bet 3/4pot, he thinks and calls - turn an 8, again i bet 3/4pot, again he thinks and calls. River a J, he shoves. I have ~3k left and plenty of play left, but pot is over 12k so reluctantly call.... he had JQ all along. wtf :puke gl Jase and Mark... and anyone I have missed

Re: ** Poker Friday 15th May ** Received this email and just got in in time for both games Dear Jj

This Friday we have some great NEW Multi-Table tournaments just for you!

We've launched Multi-Tables this month and this Friday we're launching two of our very first Multi-Table Tournaments. There will be two £500 GTD tournaments taking place on Friday 15th May at 21:40 pm and 21:45pm and you can buy into them for just £5.50. If you get into the money in both of these tournaments, then wewill add your winnings together and double it! The extra winnings will be added to your account by noon on Saturday 1st Game finished 33rd for £10.34 2nd game finished 20th for £15.55 So £25.90 = £51.80 Also 13th in the willy hill series for about $10