w1nsome

header.jpg
bar-left.jpg
bar-top.jpg
Dear FukinHellLost password submit.gif
bar-right.jpg
bottom-bar.jpg
http://dev.bet24.com/newsletters/pix/welcome/left-line.jpg>
Double or Nothing! Because of the huge success of the Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s , we have decided to make it even more fun and exciting to play them! For every 5 Double or Nothing Sit & Go that you play, we will give you the chance to play one more for FREE! This fantastic promotion will be running from Wednesday 13th of May to Sunday 17th of May. Don’t miss out on this offer! Read more HERE.

Re: value here--DON Play 5 Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s and get one for FREE. That includes regular Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s as well as Turbo Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s. IF you manage to win all the 5 Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s in a row, then we will reward you with a $100+8 ticket! This is an offer you can’t refuse if you like Sit & Go’s - and if you are more of a Cash Games player, then this will be the perfect opportunity to start playing more tournaments. Don’t miss out on this offer! Terms & Conditions: • This offer is only valid from the 13th of May at 00.01 CET to the 17th of May at 23.59 CET. • All Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s are valid for this promotion. • Heads up Sit & Go’s does not count. • Maximum 5 free Sit & Go’s and maximum 1 $100+8 ticket per account. • The Sit & Go’s played must be of same value when applying for a free ticket. To get a free ticket the player must write an e-mail to [email protected] and attach the 5 tournament ID’s he participated in. Any incorrect tournament ID or different buy-ins for the tournaments will result in a failure to meet the T&Cs. • It might take up to 4 days before the free tournament tickets are at your disposal. • Collusion will be checked intensely and may lead to prosecution and loss of funds. • Bet24's decision is final regarding all issues.

Re: value here--DON Tempted to play 25 DoN SnG's now for the max 5 free games :P What levels are you guys planning to play? I dunno if I should go micro stakes to try and win 5 in a row and get the $100 + $8 ticket Or go for high stakes and get max value out of the 5 free DoN

Bet 24 DoN promo Am I blind? I think it was Burnley Joe posted about the Bet24 DoN promo, but I've searched and searched and searched, but cannot find the thread :unsure Anyway - details here (again):

DOUBLE OR NOTHING Because of the huge success of the Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s, we have decided to make them even more fun and exciting to play! For every 5 Double or Nothing Sit & Go that you play, we will give you the chance to play one more for FREE! This fantastic promotion will be running from Wednesday 13th of May to Sunday 17th of May. For those of you who don’t know what Double or Nothing is then it is just like it sounds - a Sit & Go where 50% of the players double their money, while the other half dont get anything. Play 5 Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s and get one for FREE. That includes regular Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s as well as Turbo Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s. IF you manage to win all the 5 Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s in a row, then we will reward you with a $100+8 ticket! This is an offer you can’t refuse if you like Sit & Go’s - and if you are more of a Cash Games player, then this will be the perfect opportunity to start playing more tournaments. Don’t miss out on this offer! Terms & Conditions: • This offer is only valid from the 13th of May at 00.01 CET to the 17th of May at 23.59 CET. • All Double or Nothing Sit & Go’s are valid for this promotion. • Heads up Sit & Go’s does not count. • Maximum 5 free Sit & Go’s and maximum 1 $100+8 ticket per account. • The Sit & Go’s played must be of same value when applying for a free ticket. To get a free ticket the player must write an e-mail to [email protected] and attach the 5 tournament ID’s he participated in. Any incorrect tournament ID or different buy-ins for the tournaments will result in a failure to meet the T&Cs. • It might take up to 4 days before the free tournament tickets are at your disposal. • Collusion will be checked intensely and may lead to prosecution and loss of funds. • Bet24's decision is final regarding all issues.
Bet24 one of the few sites I dont have, so opened up an account just for this..... Played 5..... Game 1: 45 minutes ..... won :nana Game 2: 52 minutes ..... won :nana :nana Game 3: 42 minutes ..... won :nana :nana :nana Game 4: 39 minutes ..... won :nana :nana :nana :nana Game 5: 65 minutes ..... won :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana That final game was a heck of a tough one (compared to the other 4) - it went on and on and on and on - we took forever to lose the first player, and then as long to get down to 8 players ... I got it in behind a couple of times and sucked out :loon But should now have my $100+$8 ticket :) :hope

Re: value here--DON

What levels are you guys planning to play?
I played the $2 games to try and get the 5 in a row ;) Dont know what I'll try now :unsure But I can play 20 rakefree games now (indeeed - I pay 10% rake, they refund 20% ;) ) - so wondering how high I dare go :loon

Re: Bet24 - value here--DON Looks like I'll be playing a $100 DoN at some point :loon

Your account has been credited with a $2+0,2 ticket, 2 x $5+0,5 tickets and 1 x $100+8 ticket.

Take care and good luck at the tables!

Best Regards,

Bet24

Re: Bet24 - value here--DON

Looks like I'll be playing a $100 DoN at some point
Played my $100 DoN earlier this evening and won :nana :cow :nana :cow I initially deposited $50, I've played 19 DoN - mostly Turbos (typically multitabling), never risking more than $5.50 of my own money and now have a balance of $309. This was a great promo :) Thanks again W1n :) :)

Re: Bet24 - value here--DON

Played my $100 DoN earlier this evening and won :nana :cow :nana :cow I initially deposited $50, I've played 19 DoN - mostly Turbos (typically multitabling), never risking more than $5.50 of my own money and now have a balance of $309. This was a great promo :) Thanks again W1n :) :)
Well done. :clap What was the standard like? It did occur to me that it might be worth playing $100's around now, while the $5 donkeys :tongue2 are using their tokens.

Re: Bet24 - value here--DON I dont imagine that the number of $100 tokens distributed by Bet24 is significant to the overall network participants in these games (and the $100 tokens are not restricted to DoN). We lost 2 players very early in the game - the first one was shockingly bad. I got a walk on my first 3 BB's and so still had 1500 chips when the blinds were starting to pinch (it was a turbo) - was down below a thousand (blinds 300/600 or so) by the time I played my first hand - shoved with something like JTs and called by QJ and got lucky. That was enough to see me through. The standard wasnt that great IMO, but in a turbo there's perhaps less skill that you can show anyway. I confess that throughout I've used a possibly morally questionable tactic with a significant amount of success (I think it made the difference alone). When I get low (to about 1.5xBB or so) then I start taking my full time bank every hand - with blinds of 2 minutes, everyones M falls rapidly and my short stacked disadvantage is significantly reduced. If I start doing this after the blinds pass me, when the blinds are already high, then the blinds probably wont reach me again - and if they do, I only need to survive one hand and I have another circuit.