Freak Results

Ok, before I begin. No aftertiming intended. Im sure you know I have been on here long enough and don't do that. However, I'll tell you my story in last 30mins. Layed Moonquake to place in the opener at York at 3/1... Obviously it won and I was down 60 quid. I then looked at Fontwells opener. Backed Newsday for £6 on betfair at 50.0 and also stuck £2 on Ashmolian at 55.0. Backed them for the places aswell. I honestly thought Newsday was a great bet looking at her last run. Anyway, Newsday wins and Ashmolian finishes 2nd... I have won a few hundred quid and am stunned to say the least. :loon You could also say I am a bit sick at missing the forecast which paid over £400!!!! :lol:dude

Re: Freak Results I could say this is a pointless thread (which is probably what you will be expecting given our past history together ;), but I know the feeling sometimes of the joy of grabbing a big priced winner from time to time :tongue2 Well done mate :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.