Champions League final tickets at Centrebet 17th of May

jball

Help! I’m desperate to get to the Champions League final, but I don’t want to risk buying tickets via a secondary source (and am broke anyway :cry ).

I’ve joined a $10 tournament at Centrebet Poker, but can’t seem to find much else available. Any ideas?

Re: Champions League Poker Tournaments?? Yeah theres one on Boylepoker as Glc said Had a nosey around the 150 sites i have and found one for you In fact for everyone (MOD CAN YOU AMEND DETAILS OF THREAD) :ok CENTREBET POKER WIN TWO TICKETS TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS DATE 17th MAY TIME 1500 BUY IN $10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 registered so far Could be very good value Anyway Welcome to the site jball :ok

Re: Champions League Poker Tournaments?? Think thats the one he knew about Joe, but its $10 not 10 cents and is tickets only. mind you hope fully that will keep the numbers down and get real fans playing instead of the likes of me who just like pee'ing in foreign fountains:eyes

Re: Champions League final tickets at Centrebet 17th of May

logo_centrebet_sport.gif Champions League NLH Freezeout tournament

Want to go to the Champions League final? Can't find a ticket for love nor money? Centrebet Poker has the answer. Win our exclusive Champions League NLH Freezeout tournament and you and a friend will be taking your seats at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome to watch Manchester United defend their European title against Barcelona on May 27th 2009. This is a fantastic opportunity to win dream tickets and space is limited, so make a note of the details, get registered now and prepare to play the game of your life! Don't have a poker account? Download here

Name:Champions League NLH Freezeout
Type:Hold'em NL
Buy in + fee:$0 + $10
Max players:1000
Start time:17th May 15:00 GMT
Prize:2 Tickets to the Champions League Final for the winner
Click here for full terms and conditions