Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May

Burnley Joe

The end of season Football League playoffs are underway, and in anticipation of the intense action happening up and down the country, our Poker Playoffs are here! The Poker Playoffs cover the Championship, League One and League Two playoff games, so you can enjoy the football with a bit of Poker on the side. Each league has it's own Poker Playoff schedule, with four semi-finals feeding into the main event. Check out the satellite trees below for full time, date and buy-in details. PLEASE NOTE: If you qualify via Sit and Go Tournaments or Daily Freerolls (where specified in the satellite trees below) you must click the "Confirm Entry" button at the bottom of this page to validate your entry. Championship Poker Playoff Schedule C_COMPLETE.jpg League One Poker Playoff Schedule L1_COMPLETE.jpg League Two Poker Playoff Schedule L2_COMPLETE.jpg

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Am I stupid? :$ I've read and reread this (and looked on the WH website which is identical info) but cannot work it out :$ I can play all 3 Play off finals? If I go the SnG route - I have to win 5x$10 SnGs or just have to enter 5x$10 SnGs, or cash in 5 of them? Same questions with the daily freerolls? (though with 452 entrants so far tonight, and entry costing 10 points, not a great freeroll to play!!) If I qualify for the final, do I still have to buy in, or do I win the buy in? Can I (and thus others) buy in directly for the final, or can you only enter if you have pre qualified?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.