** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May

Burnley Joe

The end of season Football League playoffs are underway, and in anticipation of the intense action happening up and down the country, our Poker Playoffs are here! The Poker Playoffs cover the Championship, League One and League Two playoff games, so you can enjoy the football with a bit of Poker on the side. Each league has it's own Poker Playoff schedule, with four semi-finals feeding into the main event. Check out the satellite trees below for full time, date and buy-in details. PLEASE NOTE: If you qualify via Sit and Go Tournaments or Daily Freerolls (where specified in the satellite trees below) you must click the "Confirm Entry" button at the bottom of this page to validate your entry. Championship Poker Playoff Schedule C_COMPLETE.jpg League One Poker Playoff Schedule L1_COMPLETE.jpg League Two Poker Playoff Schedule L2_COMPLETE.jpg

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Am I stupid? :$ I've read and reread this (and looked on the WH website which is identical info) but cannot work it out :$ I can play all 3 Play off finals? If I go the SnG route - I have to win 5x$10 SnGs or just have to enter 5x$10 SnGs, or cash in 5 of them? Same questions with the daily freerolls? (though with 452 entrants so far tonight, and entry costing 10 points, not a great freeroll to play!!) If I qualify for the final, do I still have to buy in, or do I win the buy in? Can I (and thus others) buy in directly for the final, or can you only enter if you have pre qualified?

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Cheers Joe :ok If this is that the player has to buy in, but to be allowed to do so, they have to pre qualify (the top 10 qualifiers are network wide arent they?) and register through the web site button, I can see the finals being really low entry and great value :hope

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Ok, played 4 and won 3 so bit of profit Email sent Hi I received the email about the promotion POKER PLAYOFFS I have now played and won the $20 double up games These were Number 295623711, 290756031 and 290808431 However, where it states PLEASE NOTE: If you qualify via Sit and Go Tournaments or Daily Freerolls (where specified in the satellite trees below) you must click the "Confirm Entry" button at the bottom of this page to validate your entry. I am unable to do so even after loggin in Therefore can you please manually register me for the freeroll on the 24th May Also, can i ask, does that qualify me for the other two league freerolls or do i have to play and win a further set of double or nothings at $10 and $5? It does not state, also could you confirm that you have to win, or do you just have to play 3 double up games or 5 sit and go games? Thanks Joe Geraghty burnleyjoedude

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Hi Joe, Thank you for taking time to write us. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties entering in the poker playoff. Please be advised that the tournament on the 24th is not yet in the Tournament List. Please check our list of Tournaments from time to time to see if the said game is already in player however if you will not be able to join the said Tournament after the 20th of May please contact us again so that we can assist you further. With regards to your query about the League One and League Two Poker playoff please be informed that you still have to meet the requirements before you will be eligible to join them. For more information about the Poker Playoffs please visit the link below: http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/promotions/the-poker-playoffs/ Best regards, Joe Customer Services William Hill plc

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Ok called them as i was getting nowhere with emails. You have to qualify through any of 4 routes for each one and then you can register and only the people who qualify can buy in to the event! Apparently So as you say, should be a low turnout i guess

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Registration is now open I spoke to some guy at Willy Hill who was really helpful and explained that if you play the 3 double ups for each, you do not have to win three (bollox I played 4 to win 3) So i guess there will be a lot of added value with these three Gonna play two of them Good luck all

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May I have just checked and I can register for the $20 Championship Final and the only tourney I have played since the 11th May was last night's Added Value $5+0.5 so I don't understand what is going on, any ideas anyone?

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Ah - I bet there's no verification and anyone can "register" - all it does is add you to a list and they will then (semi) manually check your eligibility?

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May

Registration is now open I spoke to some guy at Willy Hill who was really helpful and explained that if you play the 3 double ups for each, you do not have to win three (bollox I played 4 to win 3) So i guess there will be a lot of added value with these three Gonna play two of them Good luck all
I only see Turbo's at $20+2 NLH Double up? Dun like turbo's with 4 mins level up :$ Did you play these BJ?

Cheers BJ :ok Spose I play 3x$20, 3x$10 and 3x$5 Double Ups then :ok
I only managed to win one of my 3x$5 games :sad But I won 3 out of 3 at $10 :nana :nana :nana and I won 3 out of 3 at $20 :nana :nana :nana Now the question is - what have I won if entry in the tourneys is open to all? Do I get in free? (BJ - did you reg yourself, or have they put you in?)

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking time to write us. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties entering in the poker playoff. Please be advised that the tournament on the 24th is not yet in the Tournament List. Please check our list of Tournaments from time to time to see if the said game is already in player however if you will not be able to join the said Tournament after the 20th of May please contact us again so that we can assist you further. With regards to your query about the League One and League Two Poker playoff please be informed that you still have to meet the requirements before you will be eligible to join them. For more information about the Poker Playoffs please visit the link below: http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/promotions/the-poker-playoffs/ Best regards, Joe Customer Services William Hill plc
Ok called them as i was getting nowhere with emails. You have to qualify through any of 4 routes for each one and then you can register and only the people who qualify can buy in to the event! Apparently So as you say, should be a low turnout i guess
Registration is now open I spoke to some guy at Willy Hill who was really helpful and explained that if you play the 3 double ups for each, you do not have to win three (bollox I played 4 to win 3) So i guess there will be a lot of added value with these three Gonna play two of them Good luck all
LMAO - I've got a totally different story from William Hill :unsure
After checking your account, we can confirm that you have indeed played three $20 Double Ups, three $10 Double Ups and three $5 Double Ups. What you have earned besides twice your stakes in the Double Ups you won or placed at are seats at the Championship Final and the League One Final. As per the satellite trees in Poker Playoffs promotion page (http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/promotions/the-poker-playoffs/), you are qualified for the Championship Final and the League One final because you have won or at least placed in all the three $20 Doubles Up and all the three $10 Double Ups. However, you do not qualify for the League Two final because you only won or placed at one $5 Double Up. For you to be able to register for the Championship Final and the League One Final, you would need to go to the Poker Lobby, search for the Championship Final and the League One Final in the Scheduled Tournaments and register for them. It is true that anyone who does not wish to go through the qualifying tourneys can join any of the three finals. However, he/she must pay the hefty entry fees where as you do not.

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Just looking in the tourney lobbies again - it seems that the prize pools are added, not guaranteed (which is good :) ) - so the value is assured :ok This promo really has been one big balls up from William Hill though!!

Re: Willy Hill Play Offs Torneys to $5000 Final 24th May Still nothing from William Hill - the tourney starts in 35 mins and still no token, neither have they put me in the tournament. I'll enter it anyway ($1000 added, $3 buy in and just 69 entrants so far :loon) - but anyone can enter it - what have I played the extra games for?