Better lucky than good??? This guy proves it

chatoman

I deposited U$30 to play the 1000 added deepstack at boyle, and then i registered for a 2000GP Freezeout in there. I got to final table, and then i found this guy... he said he got there after 2 miracle rivers (i didnt played with him in the whole tourney) So, here's the great white shark: (Who ended up winning the tourney) Exhibit A The guy was not a bigstack and did this (against the 2nd best player on the FT who was shortstack) superfish1.jpg Exhibit B Then, the same muppet who were miniraising every hand got hit in the head with a real hand luckyfish2.jpg Exhibit C All the donks are "agressive" luckyfish3n.jpg Exhibit D All the donks are suited lovers luckyfknfish3.jpg Well... i ended up in a 3rd place and this guy won... 10:1 hes blowing those bucks away this weekend on NL200 P.S Im not tilt right now... im so used to this that is just funny, or as i say to them... LOVELY just LOVELY :dude

Re: Better lucky than good??? This guy proves it

Check the guy out on sharkscope' date=' a graph to die for![/quote'] Yup, my guess is those U$780 wont last 3 days. And yeah woodie, i also say that myself, i think i would be rolled for MTTs with U$216 buyin by now if i only had that luck on final tables.

Re: Better lucky than good??? This guy proves it Good luck to the fella I say. You need the luckboxes or else poker will die a death. The more people that believe poker is a game of luck the better. I've stated playing a friendly game in a pub on Monday nights and all the youngsters play every hand and never fold preflop as they believe it's just one big crapshoot. The more people who think and play like that the better.