Best bet of the day 7th May

Re: Best bet of the day 7th May 19:15 Wincanton - Bingo Des Mottes - EW Yet to win, but ran a good race at this same course last month, and seems to be improving. Is bottom of the weights for today's race. With a jockey whose recent placing form seems to be quite good, I feel it has a shot of a being there or thereabouts via the end, especially with many of it's rivals being a few pounds heavier. 0.5pt EW

Re: Best bet of the day 7th May 8.20 Wincanton WISE MEN SAY e/w A horse I've followed for a while, I initially had a fondness for it's name based on my football allegience but this one seems to be improving, has course and distance form, the weight's not bad and Joe Tizzard is a positive for me.

Re: Best bet of the day 7th May

Chester-4-35 Parisian Pyrarnid the Nicholls father and son combo and sole runner on todays card, both are in form and can never be ruled out of any 5/6/7f charge, last out a few weeks ago at Ripon and fell out the stalls but the futher they went the better he ran and that race should have got rid of some rust, does have a bad draw but with a sole runner ill take a chance on a combo that know how to win these types of races. 16-35 Chester Parisian Pyrarnid to win.
Back out fri at chester in the 3-15.

Re: Best bet of the day 7th May

8.20 Wincanton WISE MEN SAY e/w A horse I've followed for a while, I initially had a fondness for it's name based on my football allegience but this one seems to be improving, has course and distance form, the weight's not bad and Joe Tizzard is a positive for me.
Me to fella, good animal.

Re: Best bet of the day 7th May LOL, nice shots today, nice hits today. I am happy that back homme latter, cos my pic was at BH race and he finished forth :))) Nice strike Mr BH :) and all the guys, just to tell ya that u miss the beauty of night sofia :))) i miss it 2 tonight, cos finished earlier, but for all of ya special regard! Edit: First one was a pussi cat dolls, now the real think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ6XLg_39Mw