Goodwood Sat 2nd May 2009

Re: Goodwood Sat 2nd May 2009 2.55 Goodwood I was disappointed with Scuffle's effort last time out but am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt now she's had a run under her belt, and hope she can reverse form with Born Tobouggie. Scuffle has the stronger form of the pair last year in my opinion, an easy beating of Crystal Capella the run I like the most with Stoute's filly going on to land a Grp 2 last year. I also rate Persian Sea and Soft Shoe Shuffle who were further back that day. Born Tobouggie is understandably the shorter of the two here after comfotably beating Roger Charlton's filly lto, but up until I've seen them clash again, I'm not convinced they are as far apart as that last race suggests. She's also got to reverse form with Perfect Star, but as I say, one last chance here! 3/1 Bet 365. 3.30 Goodwood Rash Judgement may have more to offer after being gelded and showed improved form last time out but this looks competive so I'm sitting out. However, I will be cheering on Brighton Mile winner Choreography who drops back in trip lloking to blow away some cobwebs on his reappearance and runs under the colours of BTP :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.