WPT Poker Magazine - Win Online Sponsorship!

swampster

WPT Poker is running a series of tournaments over 5 weeks to give you the chance to win online sponsorship and mentoring, courtesy of TGFPoker.com and bankroll Supply. If successful, you will receive €200 a day to play with plus mentoring from pros Jon Huckle and Paul Jackson. Two packages are up for grabs. Entry for each tournament is €1 and you must set up a real-money account at TGFPoker. €200 will be added to each tournamen and points will be awarded for where you finish in each tournament. The first one has already taken place, but with only 58 runners, there's still plenty of opportunity to win. REMAINING EVENTS Monday May 4th, 8pm (7pm GMT) Monday May 11th, 8pm (7pm GMT) Monday May 18th, 8pm (7pm GMT) Monday May 25th, 8pm (7pm GMT) Passwords for all tournaments are on p.58 of this month's WPT Poker mag (Devilfish cover). GOOD LUCK! Let's see a PL'er get sponsored! I'll be covering the progress of whoever wins in future editions of WPT POKER cheers Jon

Re: WPT Poker Magazine - Win Online Sponsorship! played in the league and was 2nd all the way and on the last game I equalled first. the t and c stated in the event of a draw the place money would be added together and devided by the number of players. 1st got 300 2nd got 195. I ended up getting 150 half of first. I would have been better off with second. I chased this up about 5 times and didnt get an answer. the person who I levelled with apparently only got 150 to they screwed us both.

Re: WPT Poker Magazine - Win Online Sponsorship!

played in the league and was 2nd all the way and on the last game I equalled first. the t and c stated in the event of a draw the place money would be added together and devided by the number of players. 1st got 300 2nd got 195. I ended up getting 150 half of first. I would have been better off with second. I chased this up about 5 times and didnt get an answer. the person who I levelled with apparently only got 150 to they screwed us both.
That is shocking:@