** Poker Wednesday 29th April **

avongirl

** Poker Wednesday 29th April **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game - William Hill Super Series - 19.30
    • Playing the Focus game - Redkings Weds Night $1000 Added+Sony Home Cinema - 20.00
    • Playing one or more of the Listed Tournaments
    • Playing Other Tournaments
    • Playing Cash or SnGs
    • Playing Live

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th April ** I e-mailed support and got this reply: "We can confirm that the Super Series Tournament is showing up in the lobby. To view this, click on "Scheduled" under "Choose game", then click on "Specials". From there, you will be able to see "$500 Super Series" starting at 19:30." Bunch of monkeys...they're support and can't even see that this is Friday's tournament :eek

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th April ** just got a bit miffed playing the I POKER fort konx jacckpot sit and go now $190, 000 for 6 wins my results 13111114 the annoying thing was the 3rd place my 99 lost to 44 alpf which if held I was 10 -1 chip leader the last game got f all so no complaints there and never really felt like i was playing for nearlly 200k$

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th April **

just got a bit miffed playing the I POKER fort konx jacckpot sit and go now $190, 000 for 6 wins my results 13111114 the annoying thing was the 3rd place my 99 lost to 44 alpf which if held I was 10 -1 chip leader the last game got f all so no complaints there and never really felt like i was playing for nearlly 200k$
A bit miffed? Wow, life changing sum. Keep at it, and GL

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th April **

just got a bit miffed playing the I POKER fort konx jacckpot sit and go now $190, 000 for 6 wins my results 13111114 the annoying thing was the 3rd place my 99 lost to 44 alpf which if held I was 10 -1 chip leader the last game got f all so no complaints there and never really felt like i was playing for nearlly 200k$
---------------- Hard luck there---you dont have to play these all on same day I was first ever winner of the fort/knox--$100,000 on betfred--and spread my wins over a 4 day period[w1nsome] As you said last game,never felt fazed by amount at stake--but on winning--legs buckled,and felt totally wrecked--only worth £58,000 odd then--bit better exchange now though

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th April ** Don't recognise any names in either of those 2 focus game results so presume that's no scorers for us, though I don't think we've played a game on Redkings before so I've not got any aliases logged for there. Nothing looks famiilar/likely.