** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Newby poster!

Good day gentlemen (and any lady punters) Just thought I'd join a very interesting and I must say informative forum, with what I can only describe as some knowledgable posters Hope to stick my twopenneth in during the coming months (time permitting) Question: I notice the various tips of the day threads etc. Does everyone just use their way of deciding a winner, or could there be the odd i.t.k. punter on here? More importantly, is it shared on here? :D

Re: Newby poster!

Good day gentlemen (and any lady punters) Just thought I'd join a very interesting and I must say informative forum, with what I can only describe as some knowledgable posters Hope to stick my twopenneth in during the coming months (time permitting) Question: I notice the various tips of the day threads etc. Does everyone just use their way of deciding a winner, or could there be the odd i.t.k. punter on here? More importantly, is it shared on here? :D
I think you'll find most ITK punters are full of sh!t and know fcuk all, stable punts don't often find their way onto betting forums. The last one that did guaranteed us 2 winners, he was apparently the trainer of these 2 horses and they both lost. :lol :welcome to Punters Lounge, hope you will participate in the threads and there is the best bet of the day that you are most welcome to join in with. We're a friendly bunch but we're all related, have 6 fingers and often cross breed. :lol Only joking, only those from Leeds and Hull. ;)

Even this name made me LMAO. :lol
In all fairness to "Info_Man". He came on, acted like a dick when giving his first tip, a 4/1 winner if I remember right in a big Irish field. But, it was a winner nonetheless. He was very forthcoming in his views though, and extremely harsh and derogatory towards fellow members/punters. Think he called everyone mugs for backing VPU or something along those lines. One of these Know everything, yet know nothing men. (Think he was challenged to publish his accounts, seeing he was that successful as a pro gambler/tipster).

:welcome Blader' date=' look forward to reading your posts.[/quote'] Don't get too excited fintron, as I don't know enough to make them that interesting. Incidently, I've just took a peak at your blog. Nice one! Do you actually gamble for a living, or as a past time? I gamble because I enjoy it! Expensive hobby I call it. I enjoy the whole thing. Studying form etc. Winning is just a side line. Call it a bonus, as I fully expect to do my money. :$ Be lucky! :dude