PokerPlayer Mag Pokerstars Sunday Million Freeroll

AA_Hall

We've got six seats to the PokerStars Sunday Million up for grabs! Register for the six-max NLHE freeroll on May 13 at 8pm for your chance to win big money! How To Enter 1. Set up a pokerstars account 2. Look for the PokerPlayer Magazine Sunday Million Freeroll on May 13th at 8pm register using password *********** PRIZES 1ST-6TH $215 SUNDAY MILLION TICKET REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, MAY 11TH, 8PM

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Pokerstars Sunday Million Freeroll yeah i totally respect that, but its not like i've never played in these tourneys before and i usually buy poker player every month only this month i've had to stay at home and havent had a chance to go out and buy it, its OK if your not allowed i understand, thanks anyway.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Pokerstars Sunday Million Freeroll Appreciate you taking it so well and understanding our position on this:ok May not be the same value in a single tournament but we have some value added tourneys here which are exclusive for PL members(certain criteria required for some normally quite easy to achieve)-posted in the 1st post) :hope you decide to stay become an active member here.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Pokerstars Sunday Million Freeroll

yeah i totally respect that' date=' but its not like i've never played in these tourneys before and i usually buy poker player every month only this month i've had to stay at home and havent had a chance to go out and buy it, its OK if your not allowed i understand, thanks anyway.[/quote'] You should subscribe - is cheaper and delivered to your door before it's in the newsagents :ok

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Pokerstars Sunday Million Freeroll

Cheers guys, but managed to fcuk it up by playing AK when 2/8, and running straight into chip leaders Aces :wall:wall:wall I'm a tw at :sad
UL mate nice going though:clap:clap:clap:clap