** Poker Sunday 26th April **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game - PokerStars Sunday 1/4million $250k gtd
    • Playing one or more of the listed tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Sunday 26th April ** There is a 1000 ADDED with a buyin of 0.5 on Betsafe at 2:00 pm EST. I never open that software but for some reason i had to redownloaded it and when i went to the webpage i saw there was 4 of those Cheaprolls scheduled for april (at least we can play in the last one :D ) Regards

Re: ** Poker Sunday 26th April ** Played 4 small kinky guaranteed on Virgin today in between sessions of gardening. 3 omaha 1st, 1st, 2nd. The other was 7CS and I finished 4th...but as I bubbled Virgin refund the stake! Wish I could do this every day. :eyes

Re: ** Poker Sunday 26th April ** Pretty sure that they've changed the prize structure of the focus game. Buyin of $10 + $1, 27,540 playing, and prizes start at 4500th, but the prize is 0.005% of the pool, $13.77, going up gradually and hitting $27.54 if you get to 2250th. Not too long ago, I thought that the initial prize level was 0.01% of the pool, with prizes for the top 15%. I think I preferred it the old way.