PERTH, Fri, 24 April

Very interesting race at 4.30 The field is very equal IMO. And i find one very undestimated horse here. Finzi i saw that Betfair put him with very nice odds and i beleive tomorrow the bookies also will put some big number in front of him. He scored two places in his 5 races this season and all of them are strong. He started the season in november on G/S ground, where he was forth after Hello Bud. Then he runs three times in S/H conditions and return in march on good ground finishing third to Hazlejack. Finzi is very experienced in such long trips. He has win last february on 30 f and second place on 32 earlier last season. One of the main points to bet on him is Alan O'Keeffe, who is in amazing form winning his last two rides. He was the man, who rode the horse in his previous third placer. Here Finzi has some weights down and the field is very well weight up, which for sure will cause some problems to them. 0.5 p e/w is great value bet for bookies over 26 on 4 places or to get some better value on betfair GL

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.