NRL - Round 7

Alright, Let's see how this week goes for us all. :ok Souths @ 1.57 @ (PaddyPower) The form of these 2 teams says it all. Similar to last week, I think the Sharks will need to wait a while longer for that win. They get Gallen back, but I'm not sure that will be enough against an in-form Souths (apart form last weeks performance). Parramatta +10.0pts @ 1.90 (PaddyPower) I will put a small bet on this game, based more on Brisbane's poor home form this year rather than anything to do with the Eels. Brisbane have lost to the Dragons and only narrowly beat the Storm and Cowboys so far this year, and I have a feeling 10pts may be enough of a start for the Eels in this one. Good Luck all. :hope

Re: NRL - Round 7 Brisbane win by 1-12 margin (3.15 @ centrebet) Parramatta have been smashed in the papers and their passion and commitment has been attacked by anybody and everybody, so what usually happens is the team comes out firing to get the respect back. The return of Hindmarsh should make the defensive line more solid, as they don't generally miss tackles but their problems are out wide where they don't man up properly. While the Broncos won by 20 points last start they did score 2 late tries in some poor defending by the Panthers. They will come into this game with cockiness as they saw how easily Parramatta lost last week, and expect this to be a stroll in the park. However Parramatta is one teams they tend to have problems with and they are usually close games, so while Brisbane have the talent and the momentum to win this game, it is doubtful that it will be by a huge margin Cronulla win by 1-12 margin (3.60 @ centrebet) Souths have been inconsistent of late with their performances and due to their high rate of errors of late, are not playing that well to say they will win this one. Neither are Croulla playing much better, however with Stuart sure to have given them another does of the verbal hairdryer treatment after last weeks loss to the Cowboys, and especially the return of their captain Gallen from suspension, this is a game that they can turn things aorund and win. Look to the Sharks to grimd their way to a win here as their defence is generally good, apart from last weeks game, their attack needs work, but the return of Gallen should inject some life into it. They will look to take advantage of the error prone Rabbitohs to get the field position to wear them down and win the game

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.