Best bet of day 19th april

lingfield 4.40 Wine n dine is dropped in class this afternoon and dropped a 1lb in handicap after a slightly disappointing last time out effort but before that had been running nicely lately over the all weather including lingfield. Won over this trip at kemtpon and looked a strong runner and any sort of repeat of that would see him go close today and with moore on board who is well known to bring a horse from mid division and bring it to lead in final furlong or so and this is exactly what this horse wants!! 0.5pt e/w wine n dine

Re: Best bet of day 19th april Wincanton 3.50pm 1pt lay Dennis The Legend A 4lb rise from LTO plus the race today i veiw as a harder task this time,a few in the field stand out for me today with one horse at good odds i like very much and will prob have a few bob on to win this race.So to cap things of dont think Dennis will win today and looks a nice lay at good odds. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.