** Poker Tuesday 14th April **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game(s) - Boss Network variants
    • Playing one or more of the listed tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 14th April ** Wow...back after a weeks break...and the forum has gone completely kinky. Smashing stuff ! mmm...out of first 3 focus games without even a sniff of the cash...half an hour left to cram up on 5 card draw...still in the BofB though so may not be a total loss. :eyes

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 14th April **

One Dollar Baby starts at 21:00 in the lobby, but that's 20:00 BST :ok Haven't played it for a while. Only 30 reg'd so far, but I'm pretty sure it used to get about 120 or so.
122 :ok Did CET time change over the weekend? Sure I checked this again last week. I'm an hour out on the Battlefield game tomorrow too.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 14th April **

Bubbled in the Best of British. :\ So a long night for zilch...can somebody please remind me why the hell we love this game so much? :unsure
Dont think anyone enjoys poker, all they enjoy is the anticipation of financial or intelectual reward. Having experienced both once or twice I can confirm the experience is overated and upon realisation you will end up hating the game as much as me. Far less painfull doing a crossword and buying a lottery ticket;)