betfair million freeroll

sleener

• 1 month later...

Re: betfair million freeroll f_bfmqm_e256db6.jpg I won a weekly qualifier, but seems I need to play another online MTT before they let me play an offline game :cry ============= Dear xxx, Congratulations on your performance in the Free $1 Million Weekly Sat ROW #258996 . You have now qualified for the Free $1 Million ROW Event Qualifier #235472 which will take place at 15:00 GMT on Sunday 30-Aug-2009. You will find this tournament in the 'Tourney Lobby', and you can link easily to it by visiting your previous satellite and clicking the link to the next level. If you experience any problems finding your tournament please contact our 24hr customer service team using the following details: Tel UK: 0844 871 7000 From other countries: +44 207 074 7272 Email: [email protected] For details of other events currently taking place at Betfair Poker click here. Poker Events Good luck in the next level, Betfair Poker Team

• 3 weeks later...

Re: betfair million freeroll Trying to get through to the live (semi) final, lying 3rd of 11 left when this happened ......... ***** Betfair Poker Hand History for Game 557146954 ***** NL Texas Hold'em $0 Buy-in + $0 Entry Fee, Level:11 Blinds(400/800-80 ante) - Sunday, August 02, 21:30:54 GMT 2009 Free $1 Million Weekly Sat UK #262491 Table 1 9-max (Real Money) Seat 1 is the button Total number of active players : 5 Seat 1: FelaKuti ( 18,441.22 ) Seat 2: gangasta ( 19,772.03 ) Seat 3: chuckyahla ( 47,834.50 ) Seat 6: runadrum ( 37,499.63 ) Seat 9: C Nostrom0 ( 14,210.24 ) Tourney Level:11 Blinds(400/800-80 ante) C Nostrom0 posts ante [80] runadrum posts ante [80] chuckyahla posts ante [80] gangasta posts ante [80] FelaKuti posts ante [80] gangasta posts small blind [400] chuckyahla posts big blind [800] ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to runadrum [ 2s, As ] runadrum calls [800] C Nostrom0 calls [800] FelaKuti folds gangasta calls [400] chuckyahla checks ** Dealing Flop ** [ 2c, Ah, 7c ] gangasta checks chuckyahla bets [1,800] runadrum raises to [5,600] C Nostrom0 goes all-in C Nostrom0 raises to [13,330.24] gangasta folds chuckyahla calls [11,530.24] runadrum goes all-in runadrum raises to [36,619.63] chuckyahla calls [23,289.39] ** Showdown ** chuckyahla shows [ Kc, Ad ] runadrum shows [ 2s, As ] C Nostrom0 shows [ 3c, Ac ] ** Dealing Turn ** [ Td ] ** Dealing River ** [ 7s ] ** Hand Conclusion ** chuckyahla wins 46,578.78 from side pot #1 with two pair, Aces and Sevens chuckyahla wins 43,590.72 from main pot with two pair, Aces and Sevens I wouldn't have minded quite as much if he'd hit the King :wall:wall betfairmillion.jpg

Re: betfair million freeroll VUL Runa ..... woulda been great having another PL at the final ..... glad to see Doobs go out as hes also a very good player IMHO ..... I actually play on 22nd August at Wembley stadium .... we get a tour of the stadium ... lunch then play poker so pretty good .... plus I get to meet up with my mate from France I met in Austria as hes in the FRA / BEL final and its on the same day .. ironic as I told him about it .... maybe they will let us play footie on the hallowed turf .... ENG vs FRA/BEL .... would be cool except we'd probably lose on penalties ...:eyes.....

Re: betfair million freeroll Hey, nice tourny, but when I try to enter the daily uk freeroll, it states that you need 100FMD points to play, even know it let me into one 2 nights ago. but now it just says sorry this is a private tourny, i logged in be4 11am, were all you haveing to pay 100FMD's for every "daily" freeroll?

Re: betfair million freeroll

Hey' date=' nice tourny, but when I try to enter the daily uk freeroll, it states that you need 100FMD points to play, even know it let me into one 2 nights ago. but now it just says sorry this is a private tourny, i logged in be4 11am, were all you haveing to pay 100FMD's for every "daily" freeroll?[/quote'] I'm sure 100 points are required for each freeroll. You can check on Betfair how many points you currently have. I have over 800 which I must have earned over a long period because I hadn't played there that much recently until starting to try and win a WSOPE seat (although I now see I got an extra 100 for finishing 10th in the weekly final). The following is taken from http://wsope.betfair.com/index.php/page/index/366 From Monday 1st June all Betfair Poker players will have one free entry in the Daily Freerolls. After the first free entry players will earn Free Million Dollar points, for every 100 FMDG points a player will receive another entry into the Daily Freeroll. One Free Million Dollar point equals one Betfair Poker points. In order to increase your FMDG points all you have to do is play poker on the Betfair Poker tables. For more details on how Betfair Poker points work, see here. Limited time only - 2 extra ways to boost your FMDG points:
  1. 8th July - 15th Aug: Buy into the last level of a WSOPE £1,000 and Main Event Qualification Satellite and get extra 100 points
  2. 22nd July - 4th Aug: Cash on a Sit ‘n Go table with buy-ins from $30 or more between 22:00 – 23:00 (UK time) for an extra 100 FMDG points

5 ways to boost your FMDG points balance (valid until 15th Aug):

1. Play real money Betfair Poker.
  2. Betfair customer but never played Betfair Poker? Create your free poker alias and we'll match up to 500 of your Betfair points to boost your FMDG points balance.
  3. Finish 2nd - 19th in the Weekly FMDG Freeroll for an extra 100 points.
  4. Never funded your Betfair account? Fund your account between 1st June and 15th August and receive 100 FMDG points for your first deposit
  5. Saturday half points! Every Saturday the entry into a FMDG Daily Freeroll will only 50 points, not 100

Re: betfair million freeroll

oh and forgot to ask. Are betfair points and FMD points both the same thing? and do u know what day the fmd freeroll is on?!! :)
as far as I can see betfair points and FMD points are the same thing. the weekly FMD freeroll is unfortunately the one that only the top 18 in the daily freerolls qualify for. good luck with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: betfair million freeroll I won the weekly final of this promo a while back, and today I finally get to play stage 4 Just 20 players.... I wanna qualify for WSOPE!!!! Wish me luck guys :drums f_cfrqm_7a858c7.jpg

Step 4: Live Regional Final
Live Regional Final The winner of each Live Regional Final wins a trip to London for the first event of WSOP Europe 2009: The Free Million Dollar Game. Prizes: 1st – Wins WSOP Europe Free Million Dollar seat (cost for travel and accommodation for 2 nights’ stay included) 2nd - $1,500 3rd - $750 4th - $500 5th - $250