** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£50k at Dusk Till Dawn 11th April 2009

Kevathallam

Re: £50k at Dusk Till Dawn 11th April 2009 I went, only to be knocked out in 39th, the crippler was a when a guy pushed all in with what i was certain was filth. He showed 7H 4H i showed A10 4 on flop 4 on turn. the guy had already busted by 66 with k7 turning a 4 card flush. Ran so so bad.. I wanted to go home, but as my mate was driving i had no choice, i refused to put anymore of my own money up. He staked me in the £25 FO as he played in the £75 with Darren Fletcher, I then went to pick up 2nd. Threw it away completely but i was a little tired after 23hrs solid pokering. Been a long time reader, but don't post often. But as i thought a few of us may have crossed paths. Why not share. http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/resultplayers.php?id=654 http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/resultplayers.php?id=692 Good luck to all. Hope to see ya on the tables.

Re: £50k at Dusk Till Dawn 11th April 2009 Dealt trash all day and never really built any chips, Richard I expected more from you :tongue2 I went 107th in the end, 30 minutes before the end of day one, ran AJ into a monster J10, 10 on the turn. At least the lad who took me out ended up on the FT. Congrats on your 2nd place Spike

Re: £50k at Dusk Till Dawn 11th April 2009 you got a lot further than I did ,I finished 236th blinds 100/200 ive got Ah 7h on the button.every one folds except guy in position 5 he calls ,I raise to 600, sb and bb fold ,flop As 7d 9h pos 5 checks , I bet 600 ive got 2 pair and 3 to the flush ,pos 5 raises to 2k,I call , turn comes 2h ,pos five goes all in, I call ,river is 5c . He was playing 8s 6d and hit the straight on the river.:cry

Re: £50k at Dusk Till Dawn 11th April 2009 unlucky Kev, I heard of a number of interesting beats this week, one was the first 2 guys out, one had AA, one had AJs and another KQ all the chips went in on a AJ10 flop. BTW as your in Doncaster you might be interested in this http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f84/apat-national-league-sheffield-team-77897/

Re: £50k at Dusk Till Dawn 11th April 2009 Dik9, You dealers must have been as tired as us, i got to the stage where i couldn't see individual chips, they were just big colour blurs. Think i will hotel it nxt time. You weren't the dealer who nearly puked at the table on the first night were you? Think he was hungover and got sent home. The geezer who knocked me out was mark chantler. Came 2nd. Dunno how he didn't win it. Absolute luck box. Zero poker ability.