AFC Cup ( 7 april )

Tuesday 7 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Mohun Bagan v Al-Kuwait (10:30BST) 3.10 3.30 2.10 110.18 % Details »
Hide « Mohun Bagan v Al-Kuwait
Club Valencia v Home Utd (12:00BST) 7.00 4.00 1.44 108.52 % Details »
Hide « Club Valencia v Home Utd
PEA v Binh Duong (13:00BST) 1.80 3.40 3.80 111.28 % Details »
Hide « PEA v Binh Duong
South China v Johor FC (13:00BST) 1.30 4.60 8.50 110.43 % Details »
Hide « South China v Johor FC
Kedah v Eastern (13:45BST) 2.25 3.25 2.80 110.93 % Details »
Hide « Kedah v Eastern
Medan v VB Sports Club (14:30BST) 1.44 4.00 5.75 111.62 % Details »
Hide « Medan v VB Sports Club
Al Faisaly v Al-Majd (16:00BST) 1.40 4.50 8.50 105.42 % Details »
Hide « Al Faisaly v Al-Majd
Al Arabi Kuwait v Al-Mabarrah (16:15BST) 1.61 3.60 5.20 108.91 % Details »
Hide « Al Arabi Kuwait v Al-Mabarrah
Al-Oruba v Arbil (16:15BST) 1.90 3.40 3.75 108.46 % Details »
Hide « Al-Oruba v Arbil
Al-Muharraq v Dempo (16:45BST) 1.60 3.60 5.00 110.28 % Details »
Hide « Al-Muharraq v Dempo
Al-Zawraa v Al Suwaiq SSC (17:00BST) 1.44 4.20 7.50 106.37 % Details »
Hide « Al-Zawraa v Al Suwaiq SSC
Al Ahed v Al Tilal (17:30BST) 1.66 4.00 7.00 99.29 % Details »
Hide « Al Ahed v Al Tilal
Al-Karamah v Al-Wihdat (18:30BST) 2.10 3.25 3.30 108.69 % Details »

Re: AFC Cup ( 7 april ) Al Ahed v Al Tilal Al Tilal from Yemen without very important players in lebanon against one of the best experince home teams there and they will get big support for sure ( something about 5000 ) , wont be easy to play against 8 defenders from Yemen team but at the end I see home win here

Re: AFC Cup ( 7 april )

Al Arabi Kuwait v Al-Mabarrah If Al Mabarrah dont sell the game they will be very funny here :) they have nothing to play for and they should get good money to see the game . Just same way they did last game in Oman when odds on home team was -0.25 @ 1.20 easy home win for sure
kuwait team decided to Rest 10 players for this game :unsure

kuwait team decided to Rest 10 players for this game :unsure
Bahhh , Shite :\ I made mistake and I wanted to say Kuwait team who traveld to India rest 10 players , not this Al Arabi sorry about that

Mohun Bagan v Al-Kuwait Al Kuwait should back home with three points , much better players and fast Midfilders and more skill players . Home team nothing speciall for me and anything less than losing the game 0-2 or 1-3 will be surprisa
kuwait team decided to Rest 10 players for this game . this game I ment early

Re: AFC Cup ( 7 april ) I believe that people are reading, they just don't know enough about these leagues to contribute. Plus, it's European Champions League this week. So, a lot of people are trying to figure out those matches. Anyway, great picks and info. I made couple of nice picks thanks to your tips. Thank you!

I believe that people are reading, they just don't know enough about these leagues to contribute. Plus, it's European Champions League this week. So, a lot of people are trying to figure out those matches. Anyway, great picks and info. I made couple of nice picks thanks to your tips. Thank you!
people should love asian football becuase they will win good money but who can give me one sure bet from europe leagues ;) sure there is nothing

people should love asian football becuase they will win good money but who can give me one sure bet from europe leagues ;) sure there is nothing
Yeah, I find major European leagues pretty useless also. Bookies are usually very accurate with the odds. In Asian and American and minor European leagues value is a lot better. Do you know any good websites about Asian leagues? I mean with previews and reviews of the games. In any language.

Yeah, I find major European leagues pretty useless also. Bookies are usually very accurate with the odds. In Asian and American and minor European leagues value is a lot better. Do you know any good websites about Asian leagues? I mean with previews and reviews of the games. In any language.
This is the problem with bookies in Asia , they dont offer very big market for those leagues becuase they cant find previews or anything like this . you need to know people who live there and follow these leagues and ask them for opinion and they sure can help . but look for skills people please brother