** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april )

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) PUUUUUUH, if this was not a rigged match I dont know anymore :rollin UAE halftime in front and Saudis win?? C moooooooon, think some people are laughing out very loudly atm cos they won big amount on that HT/FT bet :ok

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april )

This is arguably Bosnia's most important match in its football history.After their famous win in Genk and Turkey losing to Spain they now they have a real good chance of going to their first ever world cup. By beating Belgium again in Bosnia and Turkey losing more points against Spain they will have a handy second place lead with upcoming matches against minnows Estonia&Armenia away and back at home against Tukey&Spain. The only concern in the line up is a knock to the Captain Spahic but hes very likely to play while striker Zlatan Muslimovic will be out due to injury sustained in the last game.On the other hand the Belgians will be strengthened by the return of Vincent Kompany. The last thing I’ll mention is the home-crowd advantage. For those who don’t know, Zenica’s Bilino Polje is notorious for its atmosphere.The crowd there has carried them to far more unlikely results, and I have no doubt that they’ll serve as a 12th player tomorrow night. With Edin Dzeko in his best form and the importance of this game for Bosnia,its max stake for me on Bosnia to win tomorrow. Good Luck to everyone!
HT: 2:0 :hope:hope:hope AAAAAAAALE ALE ALEEEEE, ALE ALEE ALEEEE, IIIGRAJ BOSNO NE DAJ SEE, IGRAJ SVI SMO UZ TEBE, AALE ALE ALEEEEEEE...... icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Going for a BIG treble this week. England vs Slovakia England -1 :hope Wales vs Germany Germany -1 :hope Turkey vs Spain Spain to win :nana £200 stake - £2100 return :loon :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope
Come on England!!

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Russia have completly destroyed my last bet this season **** they can only score 1 goal against a bunch of part timers, useless shits! I was going to put a bet on these 3 Latvia - 1 Switzerland - 1 Bahrain they all did what they were supposed to do! I swear someone put there hates me man :(

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) I can't believe the acca I put on today. Being a tight bastard, unlike Shane above, I put one pound on a 8 fold accumulator. Belarus, Spain, Bahrain, Bosnia, Greece, Estonia,, Uruguay, all to win.....and some boxing match that I'm pretty much guaranteed to win that takes place on Saturday. If it comes through I get £400. Just need Greece to hold on and Uruguay to win and I've got it basically.

I can't believe the acca I put on today. Being a tight bastard, unlike Shane above, I put one pound on a 8 fold accumulator. Belarus, Spain, Bahrain, Bosnia, Greece, Estonia,, Uruguay, all to win.....and some boxing match that I'm pretty much guaranteed to win that takes place on Saturday. If it comes through I get £400. Just need Greece to hold on and Uruguay to win and I've got it basically.
Good luck mate :hope

Good luck mate :hope
Cheers mate. Couldn't believe it when Spain scored, you must have went loopy considering that was the only real doubt of the night for you. I can't believe it's worked out that my hopes rest on Uruguay :unsure

Cheers mate. Couldn't believe it when Spain scored, you must have went loopy considering that was the only real doubt of the night for you. I can't believe it's worked out that my hopes rest on Uruguay :unsure
why hopes? would sure half of win by betting on double chance 1X Chile, only way to make profit in long term...

I know exactly how you feel :(
I so nearly added kidderminster in my bet but had them in another so went for agentina only odds on team and their losing its so unreal, Kidderminster 5-1 up at 6/5 too. 8/13 Arg were rest of my games 13/10 4/5 evens Its for a big big win!!!! So gutted :sad