** Poker Sunday 29th March ** (The 23 hour day!)

avongirl

Re: ** Poker Sunday 29th March ** (The 23 hour day!) Worst day of the year, when the BST fairies steal one hour of my bed from me. :(:spank:lol I am away overnight from Saturday til Sunday evening, so I will not be able to check any of the start times of the tourneys to check if they are affected by the change to BST. So please check the times carefully of any games you want to play and allow an hour leeway. Probably (but by no means definitely), the UK based sites will keep the same time, so 7.00 GMT becomes 7.00 BST. We already experienced a time difference from 5hrs to 4hrs with the US sites a few weeks ago, so I presume we'll be back to 5hr difference. European sites, not sure if clocks change there too? But then it also depends on how organised the site is. On the day, for the benefit of everyone, please could you post up as and when you've ascertained a definite time. :ok

Re: ** Poker Sunday 29th March ** (The 23 hour day!) Got 3rd in tonites Virgin vroll final .... a relief and hopefully an end to a desultry run of bad play and bad luck ... all I need now is a result in the upcoming boss 25K euro game to boost my confidence for next weekend in noooocastle...... :hope

Re: ** Poker Sunday 29th March ** (The 23 hour day!) OK, Please can you all help me out here. Unfortunately no-one put a poll up for the focus game, which as I understand it was the PokerStars 250K. If you played it and cashed please could you post and let me know as I cannot check through 4270 cashing places to spot any PL'ers. Also, if anyone played the Will Hill game believing it to be a focus game, could you also post. Hopefully both games will still be in the lobby Monday evening for me to check if necessary.