Paradise Fantastic Five Freerolls

Burnley Joe

Fantastic Five ‘Fantastic Five’ is back and it’s bigger and better than before! This time ParadisePoker is giving away a massive €15,000 in Freerolls and DOUBLING the money won in nine guaranteed tournaments from April 1st-5th. Over the five days we’ll be making the winnings bigger and bigger until we hit ‘Super Sunday’. On the Sunday we’ll pump up the winnings even more by running a €5,000 Freeroll, the biggest of the week and DOUBLING the prize money won in three of our tournaments. That’s a serious amount of cash to giveaway in one day! To give you a taste of how much money is on offer, in January we gave away a massive €36,000 by doubling the money won in eight of our tournaments. This time there will be nine tournaments so even more money will be up for grabs.

Five days of big winning
Wednesday April 1st 18:00 GMT Fantastic Five €1,000 Freeroll Entry is 20 raked hands in the previous 24 hours Wednesday’s double your money guaranteed tournament 19:35 €1,000 GUARANTEED
Thursday April 2nd 18:00 GMT Fantastic Five €2,000 Freeroll Entry is 40 raked hands in the previous 24 hours Thursday’s double your money guaranteed tournament 21:00 €4,000 GUARANTEED
Friday April 3rd 18:00 GMT Fantastic Five €3,000 Freeroll Entry is 60 raked hands in the previous 24 hours Friday’s double your money guaranteed tournaments 16:00 GMT €3,000 GUARANTEED 22:00 GMT €7,500 GTD REBUY
Saturday April 4th 18:00 GMT Fantastic Five €4,000 Freeroll Entry is 80 raked hands in the previous 24 hours Saturday’s double your money guaranteed tournaments 11:00 €4,500 GTD REBUY 20:35 €3,500 GUARANTEED
Sunday April 5th 18:00 GMT Fantastic Five €5,000 Freeroll Entry is 100 raked hands in the previous 24 hours Sunday’s double your money guaranteed tournaments 14:00 €3,000 GUARANTEED 18:00 €10,000 GUARANTEED REBUY 20:35 €3,500 GUARANTEED

Re: Paradise Fantastic Five Freerolls

Do you need to play the raked hands to get the double payout in the guaranteed tournaments?
No you dont. Wednesday April 1st 18:00 GMT Fantastic Five €1,000 Freeroll Entry is 20 raked hands in the previous 24 hours Wednesday’s double your money guaranteed tournament 18:35 €1,000 GUARANTEED Registration to freeroll is open.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Paradise Fantastic Five Freerolls I cashed on the April 4th 3500GP but they never doubled the prize, i even wrote to them and they told me THAT WASNT a double your money tourney.... Can you believe it? P.S The screenshot of that cash is on the Daily MTT Winnings Thread

Re: Paradise Fantastic Five Freerolls How strange :unsure I believe Paradise to be reputable, so cannot believe that they're deliberately doing this - but they should be able to check what they advertised :unsure But especially for $30, I cant understand why they wouldn't deal with it :unsure 3500gpparadiseab0409.jpg

Re: Paradise Fantastic Five Freerolls

I cashed on the April 4th 3500GP but they never doubled the prize, i even wrote to them and they told me THAT WASNT a double your money tourney.... Can you believe it? P.S The screenshot of that cash is on the Daily MTT Winnings Thread
Nothing for me either. Sent an e-mail but no response. Very strange considering sugleh cashed in the same one and got his/her money?? 2aapr.jpg

Re: Paradise Fantastic Five Freerolls Yeah GaF, i actually told them that, that is not about the money (come on is less than U$30), but here's their response: (And you can see it from post 1, it was a double your money... so weird) Dear Jairo, Thank you for contacting Sporting bet. The poker team has confirmed that this tournament was not for double money and you have been paid out correctly. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Tiina CS Operations - Sportingbet Plc