KEMPTON~WED 25th MAR

9.20 BRANDYWELL BOY 10/1 (Blue Square)E/W A horse i follow and can't see it out of of the first three tonight. Hopefully all eight will stand their ground for 1/5 1-3. A nice run lto shows me the horse can take this and indeed after a poor run at the very start of the year when slow away and ended up stone last has performed well. Has 2 wins at 5f and 2 at 6f but imho is a better 6f horse and both 6f wins have been at this track. Jockey gets on well with the horse and has been on top for last two wins. BB is on same mark as last win and i think the horse is capable of winning off a bit higher than this mark and as he was disappointing when he last ran at this level will have to find a bit but as long as he is not left at the start should be involved at the finish with his late burst. The horses i have been putting up in the daily threads have been really crap for a while now and if this one doesn't get placed at least i will stop putting horses up for at least a fortnight as i feel i have gone so low.