** Poker Tuesday 24th March **

avongirl

** Poker Tuesday 24th March **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game (PokerStars Open 7.30)
    • Playing one or more of the listed tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 24th March ** This just in from Will Hill Last night, as a way of celebration, we launched two $10,000 Freerolls. The volume of players registering for the freerolls caused some people to experience problems both logging in and registering. As a way of apology we have set up an amazing week of added value tournaments and extra bonuses. Rebuy Revolution Starting on Tuesday through to Sunday we have super-low buy-in tournaments with $6,000 Added every day. The tournaments take place daily at 13:00, 18:00, 20:00 and 22:00, all UK times, all small buy-ins, all added value. WH Points Bonus Bonanza Starting on Wednesday 25th March to Sunday 29th March, we're giving you the chance to earn extra >Bonus Dollars. For every 2000 WH Points* earned you'll gain a $25 bonus up to $100, each and every day. Coming Up - MPP Freerolls We are having a series of freerolls, week commencing 30th March, from $500 to $2,500 depending on your MPP amount. Click Here for details of the tournament schedule. Best Regards, William Hill Poker

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 24th March ** So far I can see for possible bounties Barry Hearn Chris Mason (be fun if he and Taylor on the same table) Dennis Priestley Jason Clark Kevin McDine Paul Spillane Phil Taylor Remco van Eijden Rod Harrington and with at least Channing, Mardle, Marty Smyth, Jesse May, Steve Davis as well, you're gonna be have to be extremely unlucky to be a table WITHOUT a bounty!!!

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 24th March **

http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0' date=,10180~1600758,00.html I'm in for free, and Boyles have given me $200 just for playing, plus a $320 tournament ticket when I've earnt 500 ipoints....... :loon
nice spot,just a shame its another ipoker skin that i am going to have problems logging into :eek i`m in anyway,so :hope

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 24th March ** PokerStars Tournament #143760381, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 3388 players $16120.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $50000.00 Tournament started 2009/03/24 15:30:00 ET Dear therivr, You finished the tournament in 256th place. A $45.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 24th March **

PokerStars Tournament #143760381, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 3388 players $16120.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $50000.00 Tournament started 2009/03/24 15:30:00 ET Dear therivr, You finished the tournament in 256th place. A $45.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
112 points :ok Nice one Jase

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 24th March ** Dear DodgerPL, You finished the tournament in 117th place. A $70.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Happy but gutted at the same time...really felt it was going to be a big night after having some sweet luck with the KKs tonight: Twice shoved all-in...called by Ace rag both times. Twice an Ace hit the flop...then I hit trips on the turn. With luck like that, who the hell needs skill? Went out to what I suspected was a coin toss...and it was!