Golf: Transitions Championship - Final Round

I'm going to look to add more golf to my betting repertoire. It's a sport I'm comfortable with and hope it can add to the profits I collect. Lots of betting will be 2/3 balls but I won't be afraid to go with outrights although it will probably only be the majors when I do outrights before the off. We'll see how it goes anyway. 1 for tonight. 3pts C.Howell III to beat J.Byrd 11/10 Totesport Match tees off at 17.37 GMT. Charles Howell is a golfer I like a lot. He's very straight off the tee and when the adrenalin is pumping he's not short either. He's accurate and putts well and for me he doesn't win anything like as many events as he should do. I like the way this golf course sets up for him with the plethora of par 3's as I feel his iron shots are the strongest part of his game. Jonathan Byrd is a player who often gets himself in the mix of these lower events if we can call it that but he loses some accuracy for distance and when the pressure gets going he can sometimes lose his way. Both these players are still in the hunt to win the tournament but they'll need to pick up a couple of shots. Howell has the ability to give himself the chances to do that without being reckless while Byrd will have to take a few more risks to peg back Lehman and Goosen and with that in mind I'll take the extra control of Howell III and will take him to win this match.

Re: Golf: Transitions Championship - Final Round Agree with this one, Kev. Howell's driving this week has been spot on whilst Byrd's not so. At odds against, it's well worth a nice bet here:ok I'd also add 1 more at odds against in: Matt Kuchar to beat David Toms (2.40 at Betfair) Tee: 17.19 Both of these players look in good nick at present so the discrepancy in prices look crazy. A nice round from Toms yesterday put him back in contention but he's as much a bogey machine as he a birdie machine so I'm taking the consistency, steady approach of Kuchar to land the spoils here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.