Tipsters Revised LTO System 2009

I have trialled a system for a few days and have posted on here the horses that meet certain requirements which i have had a few good results with, But i have not been strict enough on my selections and basically gone for horses that have not been "Dead certs" on my system bets. So i will be starting my thread from today and hope that i can keep my bets to Strict selection process. I will make the system clear with regards to my bets: I will not back any horses that have not ran at least 6-10 times in there career and my bets will be based on horses that have the best LTO figures. My Staking plan will be: Band 1 Will be £10 WIN ONLY bets no matter what the price. Band 2 Will be £10 Win Only as long as the price is 5/1 and under bets which are 11/2 and over will be £5 E/W. Starting Bank £500 :hope

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tipsters Revised LTO System 2009 20/03/09 Kelso 2.20 No Bet 2.50 Mill Side (No Early prices available) ** 3.25 No Bet 4.00 Nikola (No Early prices available) ** 4.35 No Bet 5.10 No Bet 5.40 No Bet Horses that are very close to meeting the criteria 2.50 Doc Row 4.00 Bills Echo ** Depending on price will depend on staking. Band 1 Will be £10 Win only Band 2 Will Be £10 Win Only if the horses price is 5/1 or BELOW if 11/2 or ABOVE this will be £5 E/W.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.