** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Next Home Game at Pokerbits

eyesallin

Announced: Event: "DEEP STACK FREEZE" What: Tournament Host: Stodmarsh Perudo Start Time: Friday, March 27 at 7:00pm End Time: Saturday, March 28 at 3:30am Where: Pokerbits. Castle Road, Sittingbourne. Kent. £40 Buy In. 10,000 Stack with 20 min blinds which will follow the EPT Blind Structure. Registration by 7.00pm and we will start prompt at 7.30pm. If you are going to be late let me know as this one needs to start early as may be a late night. There will be 1 voluntary rebuy during the 1st 3 levels for early exits. Please be advised that the 1st 12 Levels of this will now be on a 25min clock with remainder at 20 mins. This should take us through to level 10 at 11.45pm with blinds at 500/1,000 and 100 ante. Game wil then be reviewed at end of round 17 (2,500/5,000/500) which should be approximately 2.35am. Remaining players may then decide to play on or continue at a later date. Please post if you are interested and I'll pass your names along.

Re: Next Home Game at Pokerbits

Announced: Event: "DEEP STACK FREEZE" What: Tournament Host: Stodmarsh Perudo Start Time: Friday, March 27 at 7:00pm End Time: Saturday, March 28 at 3:30am Where: Pokerbits. Castle Road, Sittingbourne. Kent. £40 Buy In. 10,000 Stack with 20 min blinds which will follow the EPT Blind Structure. Registration by 7.00pm and we will start prompt at 7.30pm. If you are going to be late let me know as this one needs to start early as may be a late night. There will be 1 voluntary rebuy during the 1st 3 levels for early exits. Please post if you are interested and I'll pass your names along.
yep definately,looks like a very nice structure too:D

Re: Next Home Game at Pokerbits FOR ALL ATTENDING ON FRIDAY, PLEASE NOTE THAT START TIME IS 7.30pm promp. I need to know before then if you are going to be late to register you. Anyone arriving later than 7.30pm who has not registered will not be able to play.:ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Next Home Game at Pokerbits Next game this Thursday 23rd April 2009 is £10 rebuy using modified EPT Structure Please let me know via my website PokerBits or through the stodmarsh group on Facebook. Start time will be 7.30pm and numbers are limited. Thanks Dean :D