** Poker Sunday 15th March **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game
    • Playing one or more of the listed tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Sunday 15th March ** Oops - I'm playing - didnt notice it was wrong in the diary. :$ Pretty poor from stars really - they advertise it as 19:15 GMT, yet play it on ET with the new US clocks - this is a UK only promo - they should get the time right for UK players!!

Re: ** Poker Sunday 15th March ** Fair point-will take these talksport ones of the focus list in future:ok Also will review the v points as although lower entry think they are also only 1k freerolls:unsure

Not sure Guppie' date=' but trying to get the PL reputation as a bunch of freeroll whores off our backs aint helped when our focus is a 2000 player freeroll lol[/quote']

Re: ** Poker Sunday 15th March **

Not sure Guppie' date=' but trying to get the PL reputation as a bunch of freeroll whores off our backs aint helped when our focus is a 2000 player freeroll lol[/quote'] was the only viable option for focus I think morls..... anyways, who cares about what people think of PL.... we only need point at the fact we have 30 qualifiers for the Virgin Festival (that wasn't through freerolls) to show them that the majority are actually very good players :ok

Who chose the focus? What a load of wank!
Any time anyone wants to suggest a focus game please do. It's a difficult job picking games day in day out and keeping everyone (or anyone) happy is a tough job. I was late putting the diary up this week, so there wasn't much notice to pick anything else and at least a big entry game gives plenty of potential points.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 15th March ** 171st for me, managed to triple up right before the break to 18k, first hand back from the break i've got AA in the BB, UTG min raises, big stack whose called everything calls, i shove all in with the two others calling, licking my lips at a nice 54k pot, when the original UTG raiser hits a set of 10s :sad Good Luck all those still in :hope

171st for me, managed to triple up right before the break to 18k, first hand back from the break i've got AA in the BB, UTG min raises, big stack whose called everything calls, i shove all in with the two others calling, licking my lips at a nice 54k pot, when the original UTG raiser hits a set of 10s :sad Good Luck all those still in :hope
Oy mate , what's password for tomorrow on DF, i gotta get up at 5 and working till six :( Cheers matey :ok