Danish Sasliga 14-16 March

Saturday 14 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
OB v FCM (16:00GMT) 1.983.554.40101.40 % Details »
Hide « OB v FCM
Sunday 15 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FCK v Esbjerg (13:00GMT) 1.335.0012.00103.33 % Details »
Hide « FCK v Esbjerg
FCN v Horsens (15:00GMT) 1.803.605.00103.33 % Details »
Hide « FCN v Horsens
SønderjyskE v AaB (15:05GMT) 5.103.801.82100.87 % Details »
Hide « SønderjyskE v AaB
Brøndby v AGF (16:30GMT) 1.474.757.80101.90 % Details »
Hide « Brøndby v AGF
Monday 16 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Vejle v Randers (18:00GMT) 2.883.402.60102.60 % Details »

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March I'm thinking Horsens are value, looking at the form they are picking up. They are looking a good at the moment, deserving a point against AAB and winning against OB. I'd give them at least 25 % chance of taking this one home. Hopefully I'll put up a tip at some point. AGF with a handicap might be value too, looking at their massive chances against Vejle last time and the way Brøndby are playing at the moment.

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March

looking at their massive chances against Vejle last time and the way Brøndby are playing at the moment
That is maybe the two reasons why i wouldent take AGF. They badly need Graulund and Williams to convert those chance. Despite Nando scored a great goal against Vejle, he still needs to many chances to get his goals imo. Also, AGF home and away is like night and day. 1 win, 2 draws and 6 defeats is putting them in the bottom 3 in the away table. That is a bit scaring against one of the best home teams in this league. Add to that, Agf dosent have much to play for, Brøndby is playing for the championship. I think they -1 asian handicap for Brøndby could be a great live bet. Will wait for live, as the price is to short now. As for Horsens, i completly agree. They have impressed me, and hats off for them. I will admit have had them all wrong, my thoughts werent nice of them before the Aab game. I agree that FCN er to big favorites here, but i will be looking a the handicap instead of a straight win.

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March I see where you're coming from Rumlesen on the AGF thing, but my reasoning is there is a chance that they will start to convert their chances, that chance may not be high, but I still think they are underrated in this match, I don't think they are favorites in any way, but I still think there is value on them, so we'll have to disagree on this one :)

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March Brøndby IF - AGF Bet: AGF 6.00 This is where BIF lose the league because AGF have nothing to play for and win because they have less pressure on them so they can more or less go out and just score. As I mentioned before Brøndby IF seem to play with bad confidence and I don't care if they have the greatest homerecord of all times. AGF have more confidence and line up chances just waiting for goals to come.

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March could anyone of the danish cracks here around tell me, how big they see the possibility of draw is in Vejle match tomorrow? I have it as last match in a X combo and try to find out how to make a sure bet out of it :eyes thx in forward :ok

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March Brøndby could and should have won with 5 goals today. They only managed two, but it was still enough to bag a 2-0 win. Horsens continue their great run, and win 2-1 away to FCN. Hats off for them. Caveman. Well, Randers is the better team in my book. But Vejle at home should even that out i guess. In 9 away games, Randers have 4 draws. In 9 home games, Vejle have 4 draws. This looks like a very close encounter, and a draw is certainly not out of the question imo. Weather to let the bet ride, or even it out:\ hmm dont know mate. Whatever you chose, ill wish you the best off luck:ok

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March thx for your answer :cheers, so you think the outcome of match will probably be X2, right? I'm quite clueless how to save this bet :\, perhaps in-play to wait up, and when it stays draw in second half, to play on high odds for HW and AW...damn money, damn greed :eyes

Re: Danish Sasliga 14-16 March the way some ppl @ OLBG foresee the match: tick.jpg 16 MAR: 18:00 Vejle V Randers FC Asian Handicap Randers FC 2 (66%) Vejle 1 (33%) Correct Score Draw #1-1 2 (40%) Randers FC #1-0 1 (20%) Randers FC #2-0 1 (20%) Randers FC #3-1 1 (20%) First Goalscorer Eduardo Delani 1 (50%) Marc Nygaard 1 (50%) Full Time Result Draw 5 (41%) Randers FC 7 (58%) Goal Line Over +2.5 1 (50%) Under +2.5 1 (50%) Half Time Draw 1 (50%) Randers FC 1 (50%) Half Time/Full Time Draw - Draw 1 (25%) Randers FC - Randers FC 1 (25%) Randers FC - Vejle 1 (25%) Vejle - Randers FC 1 (25%) Total Goals Over +2.5 5 (83%) Under +2.5 1 (16%) so it looks like 1:1 could be a possible outcome and modo would also be happy :ok