** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Central Coast Mariners vs Pohang Steelers 11th march 10am UK KICK OFF

Central Coast Mariners vs Pohang Steelers 11th march 10am UK KICK OFF on Central Coast Mariners website saying they are up for this game and odds look intresting to take... anyone got any ideas on this game...starts soon so advice needed! :ok

Re: Central Coast Mariners vs Pohang Steelers 11th march 10am UK KICK OFF Mariners ended the season awfully and lost last 3 home games. They haven't played for 3-4 weeks now. I have no idea about Pohang. During domestic season Mariners had a trend of starting slowly and coming back, so maybe 2/X (15) or 2/1 (29) on the HT/FT market. If looking for something more probable than under 2.5 might be ok. Don't really follow this too closely though, so I'd treat this 'analysis' with a healthy degree of pesimism lol. Also looking at stats both teams have been flirting with a 3-3 scoreline (75), if you're feeling loose and aggressive, which I normally am.

Re: Central Coast Mariners vs Pohang Steelers 11th march 10am UK KICK OFF Aussia league has to be a better league than korea league no? in quality...

Mariners ended the season awfully and lost last 3 home games. They haven't played for 3-4 weeks now. I have no idea about Pohang. During domestic season Mariners had a trend of starting slowly and coming back, so maybe 2/X (15) or 2/1 (29) on the HT/FT market. If looking for something more probable than under 2.5 might be ok. Don't really follow this too closely though, so I'd treat this 'analysis' with a healthy degree of pesimism lol. Also looking at stats both teams have been flirting with a 3-3 scoreline (75), if you're feeling loose and aggressive, which I normally am.

Re: Central Coast Mariners vs Pohang Steelers 11th march 10am UK KICK OFF Last week an Australian side comprised of only A-League players lost at home to a Kuwait team comprised of semi-professionals. Not the best endorsement. Also so be aware that the 2 Australian sides participating in this tournament qualified not from their previous season's performances but the season before lasts. The 2007/08 season determined the A-League qualifiers for this years ACL, rather than the recently completed 2008/09 season. Mariners finished this season past in 4th, having failed to win their last 5 games. 8 teams compete in the A-League.