the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

aliando

off the back of HG's idea for http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f25/looking-after-our-own-78718/ we have decided to have a joint thread and see what happens. at this stage, there is no pre-determined target as yet - first and foremost, we'll just try and make a profit. If we can put this profit to good use, then that is the overall aim :ok we're gonna start small - £10 each - and see how we go. We havent set rigid criteria for bets, but staking limits will be applied to minimise risk of bankruptcy. we'll keep a record of our own banks as well as a joint bank, and if we actually get to the stage of doing something with the money then we'll put the % of the overall bank that we have towards the total (ie if we have equal banks then it'll be a 50/50 split and if one has double the other's bank, then a 33/66 split) the thread will begin on the 25th march when we can both say we actually have £10 :lol feel free to wish us luck, ask questions, make suggestions, give criticisms along the way - the idea is to make enough profit to be put to good use :hope

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the happygooner and aliando joint charity thread Certainly wish you both Good Luck, I read the thread, So many complications that could possibly occur:sad Well Staffy's thread here is interesting,to gain some funds and start to get a bit of a bank roll, Also I like the idea of 1+ in running for you but not risk the allin at any stage. I may possibly jump in with you both here if it is OK. I will leave you 2 to work out % or whatever you decide Good Luck Kev :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.