DP's tennis trading

Having another go at some tennis trading. Can't really commit too much time to it so it will be a matter a few matches every now and then when i feel like a break from "work". Will announce matches i intend to trade on before the start, including the intended strategy, post in-running time permitting, and for each match there will be a screenshot in the screen captures forum. Starting bank 100, stake varies depending on the match.

Re: DP's tennis trading Not entirely sure if i can make the start of the match but if i can i might have a go at Nadal vs Tipsarevic in the Davis Cup tomorrow. Sure Nadal should win this, he's had a break and he's always pretty motivated with these matches. Tipsarevic doesn't appear to playing at all well, lost his last matches R32,R16,R64. But still... price on Nadal is 1.02 on betfair at the moment and i just cannot believe Tipsarevic being that bad. Also Nadal, after he's had a break, can sometimes be a bit slow getting into a match. So the strategy would be to lay Nadal at the start then back him at a higher price, and that would be it as opening strategy.

Re: DP's tennis trading 2009-03-14 19:00 CET Robredo v Kunitsyn Tommy seems to be doing pretty good, consistently getting to the higher rounds. Kunitsyn seems to be struggling getting anywhere in a tournament. Only thing going against Tommy would be that the last match on hard-court was in the Australian Open. Still i think he'll come through in the end. As trading strategy i'll watch the match a bit looking to either back Tommy to win, or possibly lay him first then back a higher odds. I can see a match closer than 1.30 would indicate but it'll be wait and see.

Re: DP's tennis trading Couple matches for tonight: Ferrer v Widom, Ferrer opening at 1.11 , Widom is a bit of an unknown factor here. Yes on paper should easily go Ferrer's way but there's always an "YouNeverknow" factor with a newcomer like Todd Widom. I'll be watching the match for a confirmation that Ferrer will blow Widom away, but gotta see the first few games first. Sweeting v Del Potro. Del Potro also opening at 1.11 , Another newcomer, wildcard in fact, on this occasion i think Del Potro really will take this in no time. He's been consistently getting to quarter finals whereas Sweeting got past Odesnik with a 3rd set tie break but also got no less than 12 double faults in that match. Will probably start off with 50 @ 1.11 and take it from there.

Re: DP's tennis trading This is turning out to be one weird match, he's got some spirit in him Sweeting gotta give him that, looks like i'll take a hit -25 on Del Potro, rather that than risk losing even more, might manage to save a bit more we'll see. 1-4* third set now

Re: DP's tennis trading

This is turning out to be one weird match, he's got some spirit in him Sweeting gotta give him that, looks like i'll take a hit -25 on Del Potro, rather that than risk losing even more, might manage to save a bit more we'll see. 1-4* third set now
GSM.... Sweeting never looked like winning to me? Although i've no idea how he with the first set with 9 double faults!!! Good luck with your future trading :hope