** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgarian APFG (6 - 8 March)

Friday 6 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Sliven (13:30GMT) 3.003.202.72101.35 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Sliven
Saturday 7 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Mezdra v Spartak Vn (11:00GMT) 1.803.404.20108.78 % Details »
Hide « Mezdra v Spartak Vn
Belasitsa Petrich v CSKA Sofia (13:30GMT) 10.005.501.31104.52 % Details »
Hide « Belasitsa Petrich v CSKA Sofia
Chernomorets B v Botev Plovdiv (17:00GMT) 1.454.008.00106.47 % Details »
Hide « Chernomorets B v Botev Plovdiv
Sunday 8 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Lokomotiv Sofia v Pernik (11:00GMT) 1.503.807.00107.27 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Sofia v Pernik
Cherno More Varna v Pirin Blagoevgrad (13:30GMT) 1.504.006.80106.37 % Details »
Hide « Cherno More Varna v Pirin Blagoevgrad
Levski Sofia v Vihren Sandanski (17:30GMT) 1.255.5011.00107.27 % Details »
Hide « Levski Sofia v Vihren Sandanski
Monday 9 March 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Litex Lovech v Slavia Sofia (17:00GMT) 1.404.007.50109.76 % Details »

Re: Bulgarian APFG (6 - 8 March) Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Sliven (13:30GMT) Sliven [email protected] 6/10 Under 2.5 @1.65 3/10 Reasoning: Sliven made a good selection during the break. Overall, this is an ambitious team willing hard to prove its qualities in the first league. Sliven even have chances to qualify for UEFA Cup. Lokomotiv are in a financial crisis at the moment. They are very close to the relegation zone and need points but do not thing they will get any here. Reasoning for the under is that both teams are low scoring overall and surely will approach the match cautiously. 0:0 is also possible outcome. Overall I will put small stakes on this one as it is the first match for both teams since the winter break. GL:cheers

Re: Bulgarian APFG (6 - 8 March)

Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Sliven (13:30GMT) Sliven [email protected] 6/10 Under 2.5 @1.65 3/10 Reasoning: Sliven made a good selection during the break. Overall, this is an ambitious team willing hard to prove its qualities in the first league. Sliven even have chances to qualify for UEFA Cup. Lokomotiv are in a financial crisis at the moment. They are very close to the relegation zone and need points but do not thing they will get any here. Reasoning for the under is that both teams are low scoring overall and surely will approach the match cautiously. 0:0 is also possible outcome. Overall I will put small stakes on this one as it is the first match for both teams since the winter break. GL:cheers
Just to add some words... The weather in Plovdiv right now is really nice - sunny, no signs of rain or heavy snow, its perfect for football. I completely agree with your pick, I simply cannot see Lokomotiv get the three pts today, as Sliven are really decent team, which did not sell any of their leading players during the winter break and instead of it they captured two or three really classy players. For today they only have one problem - Ivelin Yanev is out, and one of the new players - defender Velichko Velichkov is not in the group. For Lokomotiv, midfielders Ivan Karamanov and brazilian Tom are not available, as Ivan is injured, and Tom is suspended for his red card vs Botev in last round three months ago. I think Sliven`s midfield is better than Lokomotiv`s, as they have national player Costa Yanev, and new experienced Iliev and Karamatev. Loko has a hole in midfield as key Rumen Goranov left the club, as well as talented defender Yordan Miliev, which replacement - Benin international def Felicien Singbo here is called "Morgan Freeman`s older brother", so there is still a mystery about his qualities... I bet ot X2 here, and wish you best of luck... ;)

Re: Bulgarian APFG (6 - 8 March) My bet yesterday was a bit unlucky - Lokomotiv scored in the 90th minute, very nervous game with 2 red cards but anyway no complaints. Today I will also take my chances. Mezdra v Spartak Vn - MezdraDNB @1.35 Chernomorets B v Botev Plovdiv -Chernomorets Wins @1.4 Multiple bet 6/10 First match of the second half in front of the own fans, home team is a definite favorite. Guest teams both have major issues with the team governance, finance, squad etc. I am even tempted and may go with Handycap Chernomorets -1 @2.10 3/10. Botev is a mess in the back and Chernomorets are capable of scoring 2 and more goals without conceding one.