Home game Friday the 13th March 2009

eyesallin

"Friday The 13th" Start Time: NL Texas holdem 13 March 2009 at 19:30
End Time:14 March 2009 at 03:30
Street:Castle Road
Town/City:Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
Rebuys unlimited for 1 1/2 hrs. Upped this one to a £15 rebuy which has historically led to a tighter game. Although it is possible this will revert to a £10 rebuy if thats what everyone wants. I have been invited to the above game, guests welcome. I will therefore post on the lounge for interest by other players, please respond to me if you wish to attend and I will forward the player names on. :ok

Re: Home game Friday the 13th March 2009 Thanks to the guys for making it down to Pokerbits Sittingbourne last night, 15 players attended the £15 rebuy, a good time was had by all. Players came from the Kent area including Chatham, Gravesend and Canterbury. Congrats to Ben (Ubermonkey)who came out the tournament winner for £250.00, a job well done. Total prize pool was £790, and 5 prizes were paid. Many thanks to Dean the host for arranging the game of which I'm sure they'll be a repeat in the near future. Well organised indeed. :ok

Re: Home game Friday the 13th March 2009 yeah was a very good game :clap:clap:clap rebuy(not that i took one) but very slow levels ,so no real need to go mad:)double add on as well. i didnt actually win but i split the money when we got hu and we were very close on chips:ok. nice to see a few players i know there other than gary and rick and its a very friendly game:). very well organised and i'll deffo be going again.