PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series  

1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm up for kinkyness
    • No thanks, I get confused if I have more than 2 cards

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT * Final table posted. :ok Well done to hen, guppie and GaF tonight. :clap Winners of the bounties - piston for Stewart, and phil for SteveO. :clap League champ and Ticket winner is ooooobliooooo. :clap I didn't say there was a spoon as it isn't a regular league, but if you'd like one piston, you may have one. ;)

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT * yes please:lol

Final table posted. :ok Well done to hen, guppie and GaF tonight. :clap Winners of the bounties - piston for Stewart, and phil for SteveO. :clap League champ and Ticket winner is ooooobliooooo. :clap I didn't say there was a spoon as it isn't a regular league, but if you'd like one piston, you may have one. ;)

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT * Well done Mark for winning the league :clap:clap:clap. And thank you guys. To come back from 300 at those blinds and win this game is plain crazy. Luck was on my side, so sorry Gups. Stud is the only variant of poker I hate and I never play :$. Love stud hi/lo though.

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT *

Well done Mark for winning the league :clap:clap:clap. And thank you guys. To come back from 300 at those blinds and win this game is plain crazy. Luck was on my side, so sorry Gups. Stud is the only variant of poker I hate and I never play :$. Love stud hi/lo though.
Nice one Hen, and all them forced bets you had to do too :ok And well done to all casher's and bounty taker's :ok And big thank you to Helen for sorting :ok:clap

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT * Congrats to ooblio for hanging in there for the overall win. :clap:clap:clap Enjoyed this series although tonight was a nightmare as had surprise visitors and the England match to contend with too.:eyes ...always nice to have an excuse rather than having to admit I played terrible! :$

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series

Ooblio hopefully playing the $250k this Sunday (if we can find it) :ok
This isn't running this month because of the million gtd tourney, so we've done a deal on a ticket to the 100k and a million weekly sat instead. :ok Good luck oobs.

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series OK, registered for : 7pm, €100k guaranteed = €150, and 8pm, 1mill weekly = €120 Big thankyou to Helen, and Stewart. :notworthy Rest of cash not in account yet? :ok