1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm up for kinkyness
    • No thanks, I get confused if I have more than 2 cards

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series

Didn't know your daughter was in my line of business Dodger. ;) Did the table not work?
Yeh she has done Avon for a few years now...good way to supplement her earnings. Messed up the table a little so decided to just scrap it but essentially any of the top 7 can still win.

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Sorry, just got home and wondered why the table didn't open when I logged in. :( There was just Dodger reg'd when I reg'd so maybe you didn't have enough RH Steve and you didn't realise it hadn't reg'd you? :unsure If Stewart had made it as the other bounty too we'd have been OK. I'll have to check if we can re-run it next week maybe and hope we get a few others interested to play. I can't believe people have not bothered to play because they were not in with a chance of the league prize, with so little added value about on sites these days I'd have thought the added value just in the leg would be an incentive.

You get 75 points deducted for a non show :tongue2:rollin
I was registered, only got 4 games on tonight, so make that 3 now. Just a thought. I could give 1% of my winnings (if any) to each PL in this league down to, and including fenner. :ok

I could give 1% of my winnings (if any) to each PL in this league down to, and including fenner. :ok
:unsure mmm...were you expecting to win tonight then ???? I had a secret plan to blow up your hard drive at 8.05...will have to keep that until later now! :tongue2

:unsure mmm...were you expecting to win tonight then ???? I had a secret plan to blow up your hard drive at 8.05...will have to keep that until later now! :tongue2
so at least you agree with the 1% :tongue2

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series What's happening about this? The tourni below runs on Sunday. The €250,000 GTD will run on the first Sunday of every month at 18:00 GMT. This tournament offers a special deep blind structure and starting stacks of 5000 chips. Qualification for this fantastic event has already started. The winner is guaranteed a life changing €100,000! Direct buy in to the main event is €320+20. Check out the Multi tourney lobby for more information

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Just had the reply from Stewart tonight. Tourney should be there for regular time on Weds (not had chance to check yet) and reg open already. It will need just 5 raked hands to enter. I'll send the password out tonight. :ok

cheers Dodger, yes I'm getting same message. Email definitely said 5, but at least reg is open so we didn't get caught out at the last minute. I see SteveO in. :ok
.......................and me :ok

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Just got an email from Stewart. He said he had reset the tourney to 5 raked hands, but that anyone who had previously registered would need to rereg. However when I look I see us all still in there (there were 8 last night). So I think it's OK. Going to check again later. Anyone who would like to join in, 5 raked hands is not difficult to get, and there's at least €60 added value (prize fund + SteveO bounty). :D (Stewart is not certain to make it, but will be an extra bounty if he does.) Post here if you want the password. Any existing member is eligible. :ok

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT * Yep - same for me - I didnt need to reregister :ok 9 in so far, paying €3 each and €77 in the prize pool - come on - where are you all? 5 RH is nothing.....

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT * Too busy at work last week got 25 raked hands last night and registered in case i was home early tonight the great M25 god has done his bit, and im home not sure its gona make any difference havent a clue what im doing when it come to stud

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - ** ONLY 5 RAKED HANDS TO ENTER TONIGHT *

How long does it take to update your raked hands? :wall Still says 0
Took a good 5 mins for me last night. :( 16 in (:clap and thanks all) so that's 120 points for 1st, 90 for 2nd, 72 for 3rd for those going for the ticket.