PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series

avongirl

PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series  

1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm up for kinkyness
    • No thanks, I get confused if I have more than 2 cards

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Weird game tonight, particularly late on...made some very dodgy calls only to be greatly rewarded on the flop. :moon Then got suckered into Ooblio's nut flush slow play to virtually end the game. :wall Good fun though :ok...not such a good turnout though which is a shame. :(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Bump. Should be safe to start getting your raked hands in for this weeks 5-card Stud tourney. Sorry haven't had chance to ask PokerKings to open up reg earlier. I expect a big turnout this week as last week's winner and current BPP Ooblio has a bounty on his head (yum yum) ;) :nana

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series

Schedule: Wednesday 4th March 8pm - Omaha Wednesday 11th March 8pm - 5 Card Stud Wednesday 18th March 8pm - NLHE Wednesday 25th March 8pm - 7 Card Stud
Just realised this schedule of games is wrong - tonight is 5 card draw not stud, so I'll edit original post. Details were correct in the PM sending the password out. :ok Stewart from PokerKings should also be joining us tonight with a €10 bounty on his head, so that's 2 bounties to go for (as long as ooblio remembers to reg :loon). Stewart will be playing as 'BigTamO' :ok Still plenty of time to get 25 raked hands in for those that haven't started. Played mine on the €0.02/0.04 last night for €2 profit (having lost €5 last week :$) so it doesn't need to cost a lot for those worried about the size of their PokerKings roll. So that's €50 added plus 2 x €10 bounties. Let's be 'aving you. :drums

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series :clap:clap:clap Well played Helen, thoroughly deserved :clap:clap:clap was getting frantic for me as i had hit 3 FTS at once :loon bubbled in one with $40 in bouties and won me other ;)

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Thanks. :loon Might have to try playing that again. :lol Still convinced it was a different version to the one other 5 card draw game I've played. (no, not with a flop ;)) New table up. The unrounded scores show ooblio retains top spot by 0.000002 from dodger. :eek Podium tonight, avon, rivrd and dodger:clap plus dodger took ooblio's bounty and starshine got Stewart's :clap. Big thanks to Stewart for joining us tonight and for sorting the bounty payments already. :clap He's away next week, so I'll be your sole NLHE bounty. :loon

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Was doing fine last night until got suckered by Avon and ended up short stacked, with little fold equity, so was just looking for a decent hand to shove with or a single card drawing hand to have a go with. These were my last nine hands: 6c, Kc, 9h, 5s, 7s Kd, 5h, 8d, 2h, 7h 6s, 10c, 7s, 4c, Kc 10d, 3d, Kh, 7c, 5d 6d, 9c, Jc, 3s, Kd Qd, 4s, 3d, 7c, 7h Ah, 7h, Qc, 2d, Ks 7c, 3c, 7h, 10d, Ac 6c, 2h, Jh, Kc, 4d Talk about card dead!...I was catatonic for the last few hands! :eyes

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - Weds 18th is NLHE avongirl bounty week!! This week is NLHE week with the softest bounty you'll ever have chance to get. :ok The poll is still open for anyone to vote to join in. Even if you've not played so far for league points, it's still worth playing for the added value in the individual week. Should be OK to start collecting raked hands now. :ok I'll send the password out on Tuesday.

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - Weds 18th is NLHE avongirl bounty week!! I don't have PokerKings but will download it from your link if I can(mojo it being Boss).Will you be playing any more games on PokerKings as don't really want to deposit on another site if not?

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - Weds 18th is NLHE avongirl bounty week!! We've come to the end of our series with PokerKings with this league, but I would hope we might have more with them, nothing fixed up at the moment though. I think if you play cash games they have a good rake deal via PL (but one of the cash players can probably confirm this for you).:ok

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - Weds 18th is NLHE avongirl bounty week!! Password sent. It looks like the game is not listed under private but just in the main lobby again. It's the PLounge league, not the Poker League, which is at the same time and same buy in. Ours will ask for the password. :ok

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series - Weds 18th is NLHE avongirl bounty week!! Don't know how long this has been in...but cannot observe the final table. I do like to watch the final run in..ah well. ...just discovered it helps to click the table first.:wall:wall :eyes

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Table updated. Pretty close at the top so all to play for next week in 7 card Stud. :ok Well done to SteveO, goater and sonimantas :clap on podium tonight and Guppie the hawk slayer. Odds on fenner making it a triple duck?

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Get raking those hands guys and gals. :ok Guppie, you should have received the bounty payment for last week. Stewart from PokerKings should be with us as another bounty as well as SteveO so extra added value this week for Stud. :cow