PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series  

1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm up for kinkyness
    • No thanks, I get confused if I have more than 2 cards

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series I can't find the rules about raked hands on the site, but I believe the normal Boss Network method is that you earn a raked hand on any cash table, including micro stakes, for any hand which earns any amount of rake where you have contributed and see a flop.

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Spiffing yet again Time to get out the whip and suspenders out and cover myself in Kebab grease about time some of theses sites started supporting webcams !!! Just cashed out of Pokerkings looks like ill be putting it all back again

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Bump Reg opens in the morning and password coming out tonight so please vote now if you want it. :ok

if you've never posted before, please also make a post in this thread.
Hi and :welcome Kurt. Please can you post your PokerKings alias here and say hello. :D

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Password sent to all except Kurt, who needs to post first please. :ok Poll left open, but please can you also post in the thread if you want to join in the 1st leg so we see you. I'm not sure if there's any way to check how many raked hands you've played, but if it lets you reg, then you know you have. Shall I see if we can get reg open earlier for the other legs?

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series

Password sent to all except Kurt, who needs to post first please. :ok Poll left open, but please can you also post in the thread if you want to join in the 1st leg so we see you. I'm not sure if there's any way to check how many raked hands you've played, but if it lets you reg, then you know you have. Shall I see if we can get reg open earlier for the other legs?
Thanks Avon....Not a prob...think I have them anyway...mayb few short but not in from work til bout 7:15 on weds so just leaves me short on time. I wil keep count for future weeks as I play em....shouldnt take long for 2 make up shortfall anycase.:ok

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series mmm...got my raked hands in late Sunday...within the 72 hours...but says 0 raked hands so I'll have to get them in again today. Best to try and register early to avoid a late panic. ...in now. :ok

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series Did mine Monday night and reg'd OK. I did wonder whether Sunday was a bit early, but after 8pm is within 72hr so should have been valid. I'll clarify when the clock starts for them, and will ask if we can open reg earlier, when I contact Stewart after tonight's game.

Re: PokerKings PL Exclusive Variant Series

This is cracking value peeps - €50 added (as well as the league prize) and just 13 in so far - please - no-one else sign up :tongue2
Just to help you out GaF?, I won't enter:tongue2. Seriously, I've only just got enough in Kings to cover the 4 buy-ins plus a (very) small amount to get the raked hands. I'm not depositing any more, and I could (easily knowing my cash game:lol) lose enough so I cannot cover the buy-ins. Thus, seems a bit silly playing:sad which is a shame as I was looking forward to a variant league. Good Luck to all:ok