** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Doubling it for the festival !

stewartd14

Ok. The Cheltenham Festival starts on the 10th March, approximately 10 days time. The simple aim is to attempt to build a betting bank for the festival, or at least get some funds for it fron this Glory Hunt. The basic idea is to start with £75, and the first target is just to try and double the bank. That £75 will be banked and I will take slightly more risks once I have banked the initial starting bank. Any questions, please ask :ok

Re: Doubling it for the festival ! Start Bank: £75 Bet 1 £25 BACK MULTIPLE Wigan NOT to beat Chelsea Kilmarnock NOT to beat Aberdeen Odds: 1.24 Potential win: £6.00 - comm Bet 2 £5 LAY Kilmarnock to beat Aberdeen Odds: 6.0 Potential win: £5.00 - comm Bet 3 £1.47 LAY Wigan to beat Chelsea Odds: 18.0 Potential win: £1.47 - comm :hope

Re: Doubling it for the festival !

Cheers aldric, If I'm honest, it was the success of your thread that inspired me to do it. A very short time frame for this one though - 10 days :loon
Cheers mate :ok It's amazing what you can do in 10 days if you get a good run. As you say its probably best to try some safer bets to start and then you are playing for free after that. :hope

Re: Doubling it for the festival ! Start Bank: £75.00 (001) LAY Wigan and Kilmarnock multiple £80.70 (002) LAY Kilmarnock to beat Aberdeen £85.45 (003) LAY Wigan to beat Chelsea £86.85 ---------------- (004) £50 BACK G Ogilvy to beat S Cink @ 1.36 Currently 2 up in WGC Matchplay Potential win: £18.00 - comm (005) £3.70 LAY S Cink to win WGC Matchplay outright @ 10.0 Potential win: £3.70 - comm Expect Cink to be out after tonight so hoping that is the case. :hope

Re: Doubling it for the festival ! Start Bank: £75.00 (001) LAY Wigan and Kilmarnock multiple @ 1.24 £80.70 (002) LAY Kilmarnock to beat Aberdeen @ 6.0 £85.45 (003) LAY Wigan to beat Chelsea @ 18.0 £86.85 (004) BACK G Ogilvy to beat S Cink @ 1.36 £103.95 (005) LAY S Cink to win WGC Matchplay outright @ 10.0 £107.47 :ok

Re: Doubling it for the festival ! Wasnt going to touch this match, but the odds have tempted me. I expect Monfils to win, and definitely get a set. (006) £12.23 LAY N Almagro to beat G Monfils 2-0 Odds: 5.7 Potential win: £11.68 after comm :hope

Re: Doubling it for the festival !

Wasnt going to touch this match, but the odds have tempted me. I expect Monfils to win, and definitely get a set. (006) £12.23 LAY N Almagro to beat G Monfils 2-0 Odds: 5.7 Potential win: £11.68 after comm :hope
i put alot on monfils to win a set :P almagro wont win 2-0 , no hope.