** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

APAT News

DesD

Re: APAT News Out in 37th or thereabouts. Last level of the night with about 30 minutes to go and in the BB with ATo. Blinds 2000-4000 with 300 ante. I have about 12k behind. Judi Edwards makes a move allin from utg+4 and has me covered but not by much. Its now 1am and I decide to either go out or come back Sunday with a few chips - I call. She flips over 6s 7d. Good news so far! 62.5% favourite, flop gives her nothing, 75% favourite, turn is one of the three remaining 7's and I am now a massive dog with just 6 outs - all of which I fail to hit. 30 minutes later the chips are bagged and tagged and she is chip leader with 138k chips - if you cant be good - be lucky !

Re: APAT News Nice to meet you Julio, if only briefly. As always nice to have a natter/drink with WASP. I've yet to meet Neil and George but sure our paths have crossed previously, hopefully next time. Got to be chip leader at one point in the tourney and felt I was playing pretty well, but lack of opportunities meant that I dwindled to 28.5K when blinds at 2k/1k a200, took a gamble with 109o when utg and pushed hoping to pick up the 5k in the pot, thinking that I would only get called by AA,KK maybe QQ as stillplenty of fold equity. Which of course happened when the guy 2 on my left discovered AA. A flopped 9 game me some hope but I couldnt get lucky and went out approx 47/162. Spent the rest of the night beating myself up. Popped into DTD on the way back and finished 11/122 for a very small cash in the 25+5 so not feeling as bad now. Will be trying to qualify / clickfest for Dublin but have got the £300 at DTD next weekend so thats the one I'm thinking about first. All the best

• 3 weeks later...

Re: APAT News A reminder that seats for the APAT Irish Amateur Poker Championship, being played at the Fitzwilliam Card Club in Dublin on May 30th & 31st, go on sale from the APAT site at 9.00pm tonight. Seats will cost £75.00 with no registration fee and there will be added value in the form of the National Trophy, Medals and a GUKPT Main Event seat. www.apat.com

• 3 months later...

Re: APAT News Now I'm going to Macau, I'm going to sell my seats for the APAT WCOAP. I'm registered for PLO on Thurs. 27th, main event on friday 28th, and HORSE on Sun 29th. I'll give PLers a chance to take seats first before posting on APAT next week :ok voiceofjoe has requested a fri main event seat on APAT website already, so he gets first refusal on that if he's not got one yet.

Re: APAT News

I'll defo take the PLO seat off ya. That would be great as I wanted to play that one from the start. I'm down for the NLHE the next day anyway. I've sent ya a pm.
PLO seat has been sold to Robbiebox :ok And voiceofjoe is taking the ME seat :ok Cheers guys, and good luck in Notts.