My Draw System including loss recovery staking plan

ANDYMC10

I am testing a system where as long as I have 1 draw in every 8 games I will recover my bank and make profit. Firstly I will consider the reasons for draws in football matches. Reasons for draws in football matches
Try and find a match where both teams will have a tough time breaking each other down.
One way of doing this is looking for matches between an in-form mid-table side playing at home against a top-table away side
Another quick and easy way to identify potential draws is to study the Asian Handicap odds. Look for games where the handicap is set to (0) or level ball
This implies both teams are relatively evenly matched and the bookies don't want to offer a head start to either team. Games like this tend to draw more often than you might think.
Look for matches where both teams are more afraid to lose than more anxious to win.
Look for matches where two evenly matched teams are playing each other and both are afraid to lose.
1st leg of European games where both are big teams and afraid to concede
International friendlies between two evenly matched teams.
Matches where a draw result will suit both teams.
Both teams are low scoring at the moment.
Teams on a long unbeaten run to defend against a good team
A team on a losing run looking to break the sequence of defeats.
Now the staking plan: Assume you will get odds of 9/4 on the draw and stake on a loss recovery system. A winning bet will return the win on your intitial stake as well as the losses on the previous bets until you strike a draw. For example on cycle 1 below the initial stake is €123.80 with an available bank of €5,000. When you hit the draw your initial bank will increase by €278.55 (€123.80 x 9/4) to €5,278.55. You then start a new cycle with a new stake on the loss recovery plan of €130.50. As long as you find a draw in at least one of every 8 bets you will be making money and your bank will grow. Starting bank €5,000 Bank bal CYCLE 1 Draw 1 €123.80 Lost €4,876.20 Draw 2 €178.82 Lost €4,697.38 Draw 3 €258.30 Lost €4,439.08 Draw 4 €373.10 Lost €4,065.98 Draw 5 €538.92 Lost €3,527.06 Draw 6 €778.44 Lost €2,748.62 Draw 7 €1,124.41 Lost €1,624.21 Draw 8 €1,624.15 Won €5,278.55 Then Start again with staking plan on new balance. I will submit my first bets later today on this plan.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My Draw System including loss recovery staking plan First bets using new staking plan and going live after testing Bet 1

Borussia Dortmund v Hoffenheim Sat 2.30
12/5 with PP
Dortmund drawn 3 of last 4 and drawn 11 from 21
Hoffenheim drawn 3 of last 5
Bet 2
Nantes v Grenoble 6pm Sat 2/1 with PP
Nantes drawn last 2 Grenoble drawn last 3 Bet 3
Hull v Blackburn, 12:30 Sun 9/4 PP
Both teams happy to stop the rot and take a draw Bet 4
Almeria v Getafe 4.00 Sun 9/4 PP
Getafe drawn 4 in a row and won 1 from 9
Almeria undeaten in 2
Bet 5
Real Betis v Villareal 8.00 Sun 9/4 PP
Both team looking to consolidate and will be happy with the draw

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.