Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 )

Friday 27 February 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Besiktas v Istanbul BB (18:00GMT) 1.41 4.90 10.00 101.33 % Details »
Hide « Besiktas v Istanbul BB
Saturday 28 February 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (11:30GMT) 2.36 3.30 3.60 100.45 % Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi SK
Denizlispor v Gaziantepspor (11:30GMT) 2.58 3.35 2.96 102.39 % Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Gaziantepspor
Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor (11:30GMT) 2.68 3.20 2.94 102.58 % Details »
Hide « Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor
Fenerbahçe v Sivasspor (17:00GMT) 2.06 3.35 4.40 101.12 % Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v Sivasspor
Sunday 1 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaragücü v Hacettepe (11:30GMT) 1.75 3.60 5.00 104.92 % Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Hacettepe
Bursaspor Kulübü v Kocaelispor (11:30GMT) 1.70 3.65 5.50 104.40 % Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Kocaelispor
Antalyaspor v Trabzonspor (13:15GMT) 3.65 3.35 2.15 103.76 % Details »
Hide « Antalyaspor v Trabzonspor
Konyaspor v Galatasaray (17:00GMT) 4.75 3.40 1.80 106.02 % Details »
Hide « Konyaspor v Galatasaray

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 ) please advice about besilktas tomorrow price looks decent, to take it or not? remind you of the catastrophy results last weekend :dude:dude trapzon, and galata, guys i watched the first half of trabzon game, and i am surprised this poor team is in the championship battle, 45 minutes they didnt create a single chance, with a striker in off side position all time, the strange in that game is that referee ordered 4 minutes stoppage time in first half, first time i noticed 4 minutes for first half....how poor are big teams guys? is besiktas able to offer us the well paid home win? line- up please?:dude waiting for your replies

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 ) first sorry mey english Beşiktaş V İstanbul BB i think beşiktaş will win this match, this game is easy for besiktaş Eskisehirspor V Kayserispor both of them play well and their defence is godd, 2,5 - Bursaspor Kulübü V Kocaelispor Kocaelispor dont know defence so 2,5 + others game is danger because fenerbahçe, galatasaray and trabzon doesnt play same performance at the game. Good Luck

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 ) Denizli did not had best season so far. They are on 15 th place just above relagation line and they are lot of strougling so far. But in alst two games they are improve and they have two streight wins in a row at the moment. At this odds and present form it is worth backing them today becuase visitors are lost good form and has lost last two games and conside 3 goals in both of these games Home win

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 ) Ankaraspor is in realy bad form. Theya re in disaster form in alst month and they lost all last four games they played in league. They does not look like team form first aprt of season who was fighting for European place. They conside 10 goals in these 4 lose sin recent games. And Gancerbirigli is improving curent form. Away form home they are unbeaten in alst thre egames with two wins and one draw \away win

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 ) adszlff.jpg Fenerbahçe must win this game if they wanna be champion at the end of the season.Sivasspor played badly last match but has won by chanceI'm a big fan of Fenerbahçe and today I will be at the stadium for this match. Home win will be value bet for us. Fenerbahçe wins;) Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi SK Away team is close to win but it will be good to play not to lose for Gençlerbirligi SK Denizlispor v Gaziantepspor Home team won't lose this match.Over 2,5 also acceptable Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor I took a smell of a draw about this match.Under 2,5 is also good to play.:dude Good luck ...

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 )

Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi SK Away team is close to win but it will be good to play not to lose for Gençlerbirligi SK:ok:ok Denizlispor v Gaziantepspor Home team won't lose this match.:ok:ok Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor Under 2,5 is also good to play.:dude:ok:ok
I won the three of them let's see the last one :dude:dude

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 )

Fenerbahçe must win this game if they wanna be champion at the end of the season.Sivasspor played badly last match but has won by chanceI'm a big fan of Fenerbahçe and today I will be at the stadium for this match. Home win will be value bet for us. Fenerbahçe wins;)
Fenerbahçe 4-2 Sivasspor :ok:okrevenue.gifrevenue.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( Feb 27 - Mar 1 ) thanks m8's. Today's Konyaspor v Galatasaray match is gonna be under 2,5. Galatasaray have some injured players(Servet&Mehmet Topal) and Konyaspor is a defensive team.After Uefa cup match I think Galatasaray players will be a little bit tired.So it close to win for Galatasaray but it won't be more than 0-1 or 0-2... I'm looking forward to win again.GL ;)