€100 to €10,000 in 100 bets

Rebel

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: €100 to €10,000 in 100 bets been running a simular system but starting at 300 and finishing at 700, just not posting, had mixed results, still believe if you stick to one bet max per day it can be done with a bit of luck.

Re: €100 to €10,000 in 100 bets so all in all down €572.70 for 2010, but hopefully it wont be long before i am back in the black, 2009 finished up over €3,000 but i have since deleted that spread sheet. I was not posting because i did not always have time or was placing the bets by phone and so could not get the selections up here before the start. But if ye want i could post them. some maybe after time but not if i can help it

Re: €100 to €10,000 in 100 bets February was a killer because i kept doing the same type bet as i alway do, just more upsets in quick succession gave me no chance to recover. Very nearly packed it in. Jan & Mar profit has helped my bankroll but still a little off breaking even. Not sure what i am doing is a glory hunt, more of a system or cycle. Ill have a think about how i can turn it in to a GH.