Free:Vertexpro picks

Vertexpro

For moderators:Sorry that I didn't read the rules before opening my thread and I hope that I won't get banned for that little mistake.So from now only picks. Hi, I will share my professional picks with you for free.After one year of testing my U/O system,which I improved over time and betting on asian handicaps I made a 120% ROI,now I am just sharing my picks with you so let's earn some money.My wish for this year is 130% ROI.I won't provide analysis just good plain picks. ODDS ONLY FROM PINACLE AND EXPEKT. Enjoy.And wish me luck.:D

Re: Free:Vertexpro picks

Originally Posted by Vertexpro viewpost.gif Match:HULL-TOTTENHAM WON 1-2 :D Pick-over 2.5 Odds:2.07 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match:ANCONA-FROSINONE WON 1-4 :D Pick-over 2.25 Odds:2.00 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle
Current statistics: Picks:2 Won:2 Lost:0 Void:0 Win rate:100% Staked:20.00 units Returned:40.70 units Profit:+20.70 units ROI:204% Just a good first day,wish me luck for next time. I posted this today because my original thread was closed,but I will left a link so you can see that I posted this two picks before beginning. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/vertexpros-selections-80776/

Re: Free:Vertexpro picks Thanks guys,well this is just a good start,We will see all after a month or two.wink2.gif For 24th February 20:45 hours Match:BRIGHTON-NORTHAMPTON Pick-over 2.5 Odds:2.04 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match:CHELTENHAM-MILWALL Pick-over 2.5 Odds:1.94 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match-DAGENHAM(DAG&RED)-BOURNEMOUTH Pick-over 2.5 Odds:1.88 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match:INTER-MANCHESTER Pick-under 2.00 Odds:2.04 Stake:5 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle

Wow i came up with the exact same picks for today using poisson :ok, so good luck hehe What is your system about - if that's not a big secret :lol
No,I am not using any system developed by others.Just my system that I created myself and testing it now and improving for a better ROI. You came with the same exact picks?Well how much money did that poisson system earned you?

No,I am not using any system developed by others.Just my system that I created myself and testing it now and improving for a better ROI. You came with the same exact picks?Well how much money did that poisson system earned you?
I know that u created ur system, I was just wondering what is it based on.. (total goals, home/away goals, form, w/e, ... ) I've only been using poisson ( and this is my system too ) for 3 months or so, so I can't be sure how well it works just yet. I've started with a bankroll of around €200 and made around €80 profit in 3 months betting on over/under 2.5, but I have lost a lot since I've been betting on +4.5 ( I hope it's just a bad run, because the odds are quite high and therefore the deviation is bigger).

Thanks guys' date='well this is just a good start,We will see all after a month or two.[img']http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/../../images/smilies/wink2.gif For 24th February 20:45 hours Match:BRIGHTON-NORTHAMPTON LOST :@ 1-1 Pick-over 2.5 Odds:2.04 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match:CHELTENHAM-MILWALL WON :cheers 1-3 Pick-over 2.5 Odds:1.94 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match-DAGENHAM(DAG&RED)-BOURNEMOUTH LOST :@ 0-1 Pick-over 2.5 Odds:1.88 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match:INTER-MANCHESTER WON :cheers 0-0 Pick-under 2.00 Odds:2.04 Stake:5 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle
Current statistics: Picks:6 Won:4 Lost:2 Void:0 Win rate:67% Staked:55.00 units Returned:70.30 units Profit:+15.30 units ROI:128%

great mate. I was thinking the same.....
Yeah,Milan is a club which knows how to play on the score,and they can even pass through if they get a draw smaller than 1-1 which is 0-0.I think that their priority in this game is not to get a goal from Werder,I know how Ancelloti thinks,lol.Their attack performance is not good in the past few games,the main reason for that is Kaka(injured) and today also Ronaldinho won't play,don't know why,but that is a big ofensive loss for them.Pato is out of form,ok maybe not out of form but he isn't on his level and that bastard Inzaghi is always in offside.... For me the most possible results here are 0-0 or 1-0.But we will see all after the game. Wish me luck,mate.:D

Re: Free:Vertexpro picks Yeah,Milan is a club which knows how to play on the score,and they can even pass through if they get a draw smaller than 1-1 which is 0-0.I think that their priority in this game is not to get a goal from Werder,I know how Ancelloti thinks,lol.Their attack performance is not good in the past few games,the main reason for that is Kaka(injured) and today also Ronaldinho won't play,don't know why,but that is a big ofensive loss for them.Pato is out of form,ok maybe not out of form but he isn't on his level and that bastard Inzaghi is always in offside.... For me the most possible results here are 0-0 or 1-0.But we will see all after the game. Wish me luck,mate.:D What am I thinking ??? :tongue2

For 28th February 16:00 hours Match-CHELSEA-WIGAN LOST :@ 2-1 Pick-under 2.5 Odds:1.93 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match-ARSENAL-FULHAM WON :cheers 0-0 Pick-under 2.5 Odds:1.89 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Pinnacle Match:AARAU-GRASSHOPPERS LOST :@ 0-3 Pick-under 2.5 Odds:1.85 Stake:10 units Bookmaker:Expekt
Current statistics: Picks:12 Won:7 Lost:5 Void:0 Win rate:58% Staked:105.00 units Returned:117.10 units Profit:+12.10 units ROI:112% February(only 5 days): Profit:+12.1 ROI:112%