sandown 20th Feb

bowles10

SportHorse Racing
Event1.40 SANDOWN
SelectionPRINCE DU SEUIL
Strength0.5PTS EW
DateFRI 20TH FEB
Bookmaker/Price25/1 BET365 (BOG)
ReasoningTrained by Alan King, this horse just looks too big in the market for me here in a conditional jockeys contest. Won a novice hurdle last March with Arctic Wings behind in 3rd & that horse won a decent handicap hurdle this year. Worth another chance at this level.

Re: sandown 20th Feb 2.45 According to Dick 2.62 boy bog 15 pts Interesting race this and I like the highly regarded ATD. A former pointer who may need further in time, a comment which for me applies to all the big 3 at the head of the market here, but should just about get away with 2m here. On his bumper debut in this country he was impressive and struck as a horse to follow in the future. Lto he was perhaps a bit disappointing in the sense he couldn’t win ahead of a future winner who didn’t follow up after one initial win. However back in trip today slightly this highly regarded runner is the selection. 3.20 Free World 3.25 cor 15 pts A leap of faith backing this one after a poor run lto when eh folded badly but I just wonder whether that run may have been down too going too fast early on. Looking at the time of the race, it wasn’t that much slower than MM’s romp in the VC and I just think he and CB may have gone a bit too quick in taking each other on and paying the price. Its possible that FW may have had too much taken out of him with two tough runs on the trot but for me as long as he doesn’t go too quick and still gets in a nice rhythm I think he still has every chance. That form two starts back even if the second run badly since is still solid (the 3,4 probably run their races) and if he gets back to that on this track he could prosper still.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.