bowles10

SportHorse Racing
Event3.45 MUSSELBURGH
SelectionNOIR ET VERT
Strength3PTS WIN
DateFRI 20TH FEB
Bookmaker/Price3/1 LADBROKES
Reasoning
It is no secret that ferdy murphy has been waiting for the better ground to run this horse after only 2 runs last season in the spring months, it has so far been confined to only 2 runs this season, needed the run at cheltenham on re-appearance when fav back in october (Murphy horses always need a run) but came out to run there again in January on unsuitable ground to finish an eye catching 6th behind Rambling Minister, the winner franking the form by winning the big chase last week. I have no doubt that ferdy wants to pick up a Cheltenham race with this horse & i expect a decent showing from it today. Already has a c/d win here which is another plus.
SportHorse Racing
Event4.20 MUSSELBURGH
SelectionMORNING SUNSHINE
Strength1PT WIN
DateFRI 20TH FEB
Bookmaker/Price7/1 SPORTING BET
ReasoningRan very well behind the good thing doeslessthanme last time out here & off a mark of 104 looks to have a very good chance here today. I would expect this to start around 5/1 so the early value is in the price.
Sport Horse Racing
Event 2.00 MUSSELBURGH
Selection GEOJIMALI
Strength 0.5PTS EW
Date FRI 20TH FEB
Bookmaker/Price 20/1 BET365 (BOG)
Reasoning Playing for the palce money here behind the red hot favourite who beat the selection last time out by 6L. Has a handy 9lb pull today but the favourite should still win however worth having a small ew on this horse at the price.

Re: Musselburgh 20th Feb 2.35 Striking Article 2.37 bet3 bog 15 pts I have question marks about a couple of these and the selection is Striking Article. He was impressive when winning by miles fto this season over fences. Since then it hasn’t really happened but he has had things not go his way, he bumped into Tatenen and lto the combination of the trip on that ground may have been too much. He is on better ground today which should suit and enable him to get every chance to get this trip and even though he is going right handed which isn’t ideal, he has every chance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.