** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Boxing tonight: Cintron Vs. Martinez - bit of value

Only noticed this fight was happening tonight. Bookies have got Martinez as clear favourite for this fight, which is wrong IMO. I don't know a great deal about him, but I do know he hasn't got much of a punch (KO ratio about 50%) and has never really fought anyone of note, despite having 45 fights. 2 of his last 5 have been a 6 rounder and a 4 rounder against guys with records like 14-10-0. Cintron's only 2 losses have been to Margarito, when he got KO'd badly in the mid rounds of both, so he's had trouble stepping up to real world class fighters. But he's coming off a win against N'Dou, who is no slouch and has been in with some decent opposition. The real factor for me is Cintron's punch - he's a genuine KO artist and I think he'll break Martinez. As long as his head's in the right place. Unfortunately bookies don't seem to like pricing up the KO or TKO as an outcome, so to get on the KO at any time you'd have to go through the rigmarole of betting on each individual round. And I can't be arsed so I'm just going to have a small value bet (2pts), owing to my lack of knowledge of his opponent and the unknown over Cintron's fame of mind on Cintron to win at 2.75 (Stan James)

Re: Boxing tonight: Cintron Vs. Martinez - bit of value Wouldn't bother, I heard it was the worst fight of 2009 already! Apparently the fight was stopped as Cintron was counted out but then restarted minutes later and the TV stations in the US didn't broadcast some of the rounds!

Re: Boxing tonight: Cintron Vs. Martinez - bit of value

Wouldn't bother, I heard it was the worst fight of 2009 already! Apparently the fight was stopped as Cintron was counted out but then restarted minutes later and the TV stations in the US didn't broadcast some of the rounds!
Yeah I heard, going to watch it anyway. If only for the interest of seeing a fight restarted after a fighter has been KO'd.